Monson 3gun Match 10/1/16 is ON

The Monson October 1st 3gun match is cancelled. I just don't have the time to continue as MD with my work schedule and other responsibilities. If any club member is interested in running these 3G matches, please contact me for information. Thanks, Nick-

Last edited:
From Nick this morning:

Hi Everyone,

Its official, Alan Gliniak has taken over as MD for the Monson 3gun matches. Please email him to make sure he has your email if you'd like to shoot these matches. email: [email protected]

Take care,
Nick-

I know we are tight on making Octobers match happen, but is there interest in having the match?
according to Springfield Sportsmen's club, we can still have the ranges if we want to run the event.
if you want to shoot, please send me an email.
If you can volunteer time to either set up, tear down or RO, it would be greatly appreciated.
more information to follow

If we could only push it back by a week...... Enjoy the match guys. Little perturbed I'm gonna miss it but I will be in VT helping out with the Vermont Overland Rally.

Good morning folks,
Sorry for the Delay, we wanted to be reasonably sure we would have enough staff before announcing this officially but the October 1st match is a go!
We will be running five stages as usual, with the long stage out to 300 yds.
The stages are not set in stone yet, but I will get you a round count and courses of fire as soon as I can.
Thank you for your patience as this is my first time as MD for a 3 gun event.
I am open to suggestions if you see a way to better our events, and if you are willing to help out please shoot me an email or a phone call.

[email protected]
413-977-3061

Please find a link to the match sign up bellow, payment will be handled at the club.
http://www.matchsignup.org/match/default.php?matchid=864

Good morning shooters,
This Saturday
You will need a minimum of
100 each, (rifle, pistol, #7-9 birdshot)
And 6 slugs

I hope everyone is doing well, and we will see you Saturday.

Great match, thank you for putting in all the time and effort. Nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I might have to practice before the next one [grin].

I don't currently own a shotgun, but am interested in the clinic. Are there still openings, and is there opportunity for someone without all the firearms to give it a try? Also, WRT shotguns, any opinions on a comparison of the Mossberg 930 JM mentioned above vs the Stoeger M3K? And where the heck can you find either of these guns!?

I picked up a 24" (harder to find version) at the kittery trading post about a month back. They had the 26" version also and the 22" and 24" jm pro's. They had at least two m3k when I went in. It was a toss up between the jm pro and the m3k for me. I decided to go with the m3k because it should be a bit more reliable over the jmpro. Down side is the additional recoil . But for $600 i cant complain. Went with MOA precision +6 tube to be at 10+1.

Back
Top Bottom