Monkey From Tewksbury

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, so if someone sees a monkey in Tewksbury, don't go near it because it may have Hepititis B, call the cops.
I guess shooting it is a no-no, especially in Mass.
So what do the cops plan on doing if they find it, tranq dart or Taser ???

So what do the cops plan on doing if they find it? Post it on Petfinder!

warwickben

bubba Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was socially distancing myself in front of the Market Basket this morning and lady was telling her husband that she is not planning to go out because this ape can rip her face off. It was a serious conversation I wished I was not hearing at all. I am glad we have to wear masks!
do you live in tewksbury ? im on the Wilmington line.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you live in tewksbury ? im on the Wilmington line.
One of my hideouts is in Tewksbury behind the state's mental health hospital. In my free time I am practicing a lot, so I can one day become an exhibit in the Public Health Museum located in that wonderful campus, if I will survive the Invasion of Apes 2020!

You must be the ONLY one who is flying
gadsden.png

warwickben

bubba Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
One of my hideouts is in Tewksbury behind the state's mental health hospital. In my free time I am practicing a lot, so I can one day become an exhibit in the Public Health Museum located in that wonderful campus, if I will survive the Invasion of Apes 2020!

You must be the ONLY one who is flying
View attachment 359598
if you ever see a brindle boxer hound mix, with a guy walking around there , thats my dog and step dad lol.

ccm75

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I sent a video of this mauraduaing MA monkey to my 18 year old daughter who is a hard core animal lover.
But she gets skeeved out by some monkeys,,,,,She had a two word reply:

"Shoot it".

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent a video of this mauraduaing MA monkey to my 18 year old daughter who is a hard core animal lover.
But she gets skeeved out by some monkeys,,,,,She had a two word reply:

"Shoot it".
See what you have done just by sending a wrong video clip! Did you send her today's clip from Supercuts in Tewksbury?

ape2.gif

nutsym16

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's the monkey from the tewksbury gun club. They kept him locked in the trap bunker. He was trained to keep the pat trap full so they could keep shooting without stopping to fill the machine.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And we have a legend! [party]

Because Tewksbury police Lt. James Williams said they were called to a Michael Street home near the veterinarian’s office by a woman who claimed to have spotted a monkey hanging out in her backyard.

Police and Animal Control began scouring the area with the department’s ATV and drone units. However, no animals were found.

According to Williams, the witness told officers she had observed the primate the day before, and even had snapped a photograph.

That blurry image — about the same clarity as the one reportedly depicting the Loch Ness monster — shows a shadowy figure near a tree line.

Is it a monkey though?
--------------
According to Caruso, some research facilities have primates, but if one were to escape, the public would be notified. She added people shouldn’t have monkeys as pets, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t out there.

If one is lurking in the area, Tewksbury police request that you immediately call 978-851-7373.

And if there’s anyone with primate experience or the resources to trap a monkey, Caruso asked that they call Shawsheen Animal Hospital at 978-851-5558.
---------------------------

Any NES members with a prior primate experience?

Last edited:

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And if there’s anyone with primate experience or the resources to trap a monkey, Caruso asked that they call Shawsheen Animal Hospital at 978-851-5558.
---------------------------

Any NES members with a prior primate experience?
I was wondering, exactly what IS the proper caliber for monkey?

Asking for a friend

Top Bottom