Monkey From Tewksbury

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, virus escalated to hornets and hornets escalated to apes. I am expecting a full lockdown, so I went out to replenish the mountain of the TP in our bathroom this morning.

ape.jpg

Last edited:

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was socially distancing myself in front of the Market Basket this morning and lady was telling her husband that she is not planning to go out because this ape can rip her face off. It was a serious conversation I wished I was not hearing at all. I am glad we have to wear masks!

SgtHal75

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, virus escalated to hornets and hornets escalated to apes. I am expecting a full lockdown, so I went to replenish the mountain of the TP in our bathroom this morning.

View attachment 359429
Hail CAESAR!!!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 friggin hilarious!!!!!!!!

SgtHal75

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was socially distancing myself in front of the Market Basket this morning and lady was telling her husband that she is not planning to go out because this ape can rip her face off. It was a serious conversation I wished I was not hearing at all. I am glad we have to wear masks!
What the eff is happening to humanity???? Maybe the apes should take over.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BTSDOG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Monkeys are no joke. One ripped off the face of a woman in Hartford Ct. some years ago, then it tried to rip the door off of the responding police cruiser. Cop shot it multiple times, where it went back into the womens home and died in its cage. He didnt rip her face off with his hands, they have wicked sharp fangs......Also about twenty times stronger than a human. Not to be messed with....

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SgtHal75

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biden is still looking for VP!

Orders were issued:
I knew they were trying to spread Cerveza Bug via Monkees!!!!!!!....just like they did with AIDS!!!!!!!! People called me crazy and I was watching too much Alex Jones!!! Who’s crazy now?!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Escaped ebola research subject from a local lab. Guess we'll find out if it was infected or only from the control group.
I know people that work at a local lab in that area and they had quite a few monkeys. But it cant be theirs, after a decade or so, they decided Monkeys were a huge PITA and sent them all to sanctuaries.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Monkeys are no joke. One ripped off the face of a woman in Hartford Ct. some years ago, then it tried to rip the door off of the responding police cruiser. Cop shot it multiple times, where it went back into the womens home and died in its cage. He didnt rip her face off with his hands, they have wicked sharp fangs......Also about twenty times stronger than a human. Not to be messed with....
That was a chimp no? Monkeys are generally smaller. Chimps are decent size and they will f your s up... There's another story about one ripping a woman's arm off

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Monkeys are no joke. One ripped off the face of a woman in Hartford Ct. some years ago,
It was a Chimpanzee, and the woman was Charla Nash. She had her face and hands ripped off and was blinded. She had a face and hand transplant, but the hand transplant failed and they had to be removed.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I respect monkeys.
View: https://youtu.be/wRhRPBv7ms8

Top Bottom