• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Money bomb the NRA

Like owning handguns..

They were responsible for the stopping of the 1976 ban on handguns here in MA!

Against All Odds. The defeat of the 1976 Massachusetts handgun ban.

They are behind the scenes with GOAL on some issues as well.
This article is one of my favorites to show to people who have just been red-pilled. It’s impressive how quickly a couple of my friends signed up for LTC courses. These are former Democrats, mind you. This election made sense to a bunch of people who decided to pay attention.

I thought Dana did a great job. Unfortunately as usual they put the anti BS on afterwards giving them the last word.
yeah, that kid again with the "99.9% of all nra members" blah, blah, blah. i still want to know his source for that number. no one has asked me to participate in any surveys.

Idiotic. What good has the NRA done to help here in Mass?
the nra picks the battles they can win, it's that simple. i'm not in their camp with both feet but i know we need them on the national level. i don't think any states own pro 2a group is financially stable to combat the problem in their own state and bring it to washington at the same time. love 'em or hate 'em, we need the nra at this time, imho.

At one point I donated to the NRA. then I stopped and had the same mindset a lot have here, but then someone familiar with what goes on behind the scenes explained to me how they helped here in MA...so I changed my mind and became a member again. If you search, you can probably find old posts of mine around here talking sh*t about the NRA. But not anymore.

So, to those haters (yes, their junk mail does s*ck), do your research. There are a lot of NES members that I'm sure will be glad to give you 10 minutes of their time to explain what goes on, as long as you are open minded.

Want to make a real funny point? Everyone who donates sign up for a new membership under Maura’s name. Let the NRA flood her office with letters.

Usually when they do a money bomb - there's a webpage with a goal that they are trying to reach.

Is this an NRA thing or just people doing in support of the NRA.

Usually when they do a money bomb - there's a webpage with a goal that they are trying to reach.

Is this an NRA thing or just people doing in support of the NRA.

The way I read the OP's message it appears to be a true grassroots movement designed to offset the demonstrations which are planned for that day.

Can I buy a AR style rifle in MA? Coming up on two years in a couple of months. "Chess not checkers" I'll be sending my money to GOA. No compromise.

I had seen it on another forum and I'm not sure if it's alright to link to another firearm forum so I was just passing it on. One of the other members had said he was reposting it from (GT) whatever that is. It sounded like a good idea so I posted it here on our site. If it's ok to make a link to the other site, I'll go ahead.

Greg

Is this an NRA thing or just people doing in support of the NRA.[/QUOTE]

One of the other members had said he was reposting it from (GT) whatever that is.

GT = GlockTalk, and the thread with the same title there says it's a repost from CalGuns. This 3/24 donation is a great idea to spread across forums. How else can we show support aside from cash?

Back
Top Bottom