• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Money bomb the NRA

Just signed a year for each member of the household. Couldn't choose which magazine so we're getting each. If you're tempted to opt out of subscription so they have more cash for the fight, just get digital. I'm guessing higher subscription numbers will allow more advertising revenue.

Is this an NRA thing or just people doing in support of the NRA.
The way I read the OP's message it appears to be a true grassroots movement designed to offset the demonstrations which are planned for that day.
Agreed -- does not seem to be organized by the NRA (I'm sure they don't mind the influx of cash). It's a shame they'll never release a count of members more specific than "5+ million".

I'm going to gift a few $10 associate memberships today; not to Maura, rather to recipients who'll actually appreciate it.

Also - if you do donate - donate to the NRA-ILA specifically. The ILA is the institute for legislative action. This means fighting for changes in the law specifically. If you donate to the NRA's general fund - it could end up going to the museum, etc. All that's important - but right now - ILA needs it the most.

I just donated $50.00 and up'd my membership and the wife's to 5 years. Got to try and do something to stop these commie indoctrinated college and high school @sshole's! These idiots would be the one's gleefully walking onto the trains going to the death camps. This is why the liberal left does not like to teach about the past. If these kids today were informed about the evil that has existed in the past because people were disarmed and forced at gun point by those in charge to obey or die, maybe they would better understand the beauty of the 2nd Amendment.

Sent my donation to the NRA.

Just venting , I’m so disappointed about the media coverage and just how many idiots are willing giving up there up rights. Libercrats showing another form on low, recruiting young children who don’t know any better to further there cause.

Made the rounds and sent a few bucks to all the orgs mentioned in this thread. Hopefully it helps to send a message to do some good eventually. Similar to what Zappa mentioned, Im feeling like the pace is picking up and we're quickly getting to the point where money might be better spent on training and preps though. Peaceful pic to help cheer myself up...
1521736082860.jpg

NRA membership upped (+ wife's)
NRA ILA donation
GOAL membership upped (family, + additional donation)
Comm2A donation

Debating whether to throw $20 at GOA, and whether I want to open myself up to Gottlieb's spam machine.

Other than buying (or selling) more firearms, where else can I throw small bits of money right now?

Buy someone else a membership. Anyone remotely interested.
So... Can I do this as the owner of a business? Legally?

There are some restrictions on donations that can be made for others, legally, but would a GOAL or Comm2A donation made as a component of the sale of an item fall under that?

For instance, can I say "on purchases over $1000, a GOAL membership and a Comm2A donation of $25 dollars will be included?" If so, I'd do that every damned time.

Great to see so many members donating. I always have to laugh when the antis claim that the NRA, GOAL, etc. are funded by "political interests." Yeah, they're funded by ordinary, law-abiding folks who don't want their rights stripped and made into felons overnight, while Moms Demand, the Parkland kids, and the other alleged "grass roots" pukes are funded by the likes of Bezos, Zuckerberg, Bloomberg, Soros, etc.

Debating whether to throw $20 at GOA, and whether I want to open myself up to Gottlieb's spam machine.
Put [email protected] as your email address in the GOA form to avoid getting spam email. Paper mail is more difficult to avoid.

You could also set up a separate email address for this sort of transaction, and associate it with your paypal account, and just ignore the email it gets.

Great to see so many members donating. I always have to laugh when the antis claim that the NRA, GOAL, etc. are funded by "political interests."
Voters are a kind of political interest!

image.png

In 2015, the NRA collected $165.7 million in membership dues alone.

How about "injecting" some money into NES, cheapskate?
I should, I've gotten some use out of this forum over the years. That still does not negate the NRA's history of supporting infringements on the 2nd Amendment over the years.

Buy someone else a membership. Anyone remotely interested.

I'm really tempted to give memberships to my nephews (ages 15 and 11), but their raving moonbat mother would totally freak out. And I don't want to make trouble for my brother because he has to live with her.

Back
Top Bottom