• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Money bomb the NRA

deerdad

NES Member
Saw this on another firearm forum and thought I'd pass it along. The Idea is to donate to the NRA on 3/24/18, the same day as the so called marches that are happening on that day. It's sort of a counter protest against the libs and helping us at the same time. I haven't been a NRA member for a few years but plan to at least go in for a 2 year membership. (yes I am a GOAL member too) Anything to derail the antis needs to be done now.

Greg

f*** them! In my 63 years I have learned that they are all in it for the money and cushy jobs and nothing else. I will go it alone as I always have.
I think the bigger any org gets, the more self serving they are and tend to lose sight of why they were founded in the first place. However, the people pulling the strings on the left arent stupid. Theyve been going at the NRA full steam ahead for a while now. I dont think theyd be spending so much time, money and political capital doing that if the NRA wasnt a worthy target. The left is becoming unhinged so the NRA must be doing something right.

Right now this is a national media based war of public opinion to sway the legislature. Like them or not the NRA has the funds and membership to help counter this type of fight. In this day and age you need to support the national and local groups to fight the enemy on multiple fronts.

This is a PR move. Doesn't matter if you like the NRA or not. The goal is to be noticed.
If there is a major spike MSM despite their agenda will not help but react - OMG what is going on, why on earth are people donating, what is wrong with them, we have to talk to one of these horrible people to find out why they did such a horrible thing blah blah blah.

I would give out gift memberships and do the giftees a solid by messaging NRA member services to place the giftees on the "do-not-promote list" to eliminate the tiresome phone calls/junk mail/begathons one gets if not asked to be placed on that list.

In. I'll split a hundo between Comm2A and the NRA...eh? "Ayyy"?

iu

Last edited:
Also...use the Comm2A Amazon link when purchasing on Amazon.

I hate pop ups, but that's one pop up I would support when opening NES.

The link makes a big difference.

From their FB page:

Shop Amazon - Help Comm2A

By shopping at Amazon.com using the Comm2A link you'll not only have access to a variety of great products, you'll also be helping to support Comm2A. Just click on the "Shop Amazon" link on the Comm2A home page and start shopping or click here:
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

I don't always agree with any group of which I am a member of.
But which side are you going to support?
I don't see anyone in the media standing up for your 2A rights.
The fact that they somehow blame an organization and it's members for the acts of one individual that was never even an NRA member to begin with.
Only fortifies why I am an NRA member!

I would have liked a better response to the whole bump stock handling.
But I get why they shifted the blame to the ATF while it was under the Obama administration.

I also realize that I would make a horrible negotiator if I was in their position and probably only make matters worse for us..

Last edited:
f*** them! In my 63 years I have learned that they are all in it for the money and cushy jobs and nothing else. I will go it alone as I always have.

I do understand your frustration, but this is not a fight you can win by yourself. The NRA has done an awful lot of good. We need to present a united front to win.

I would ask you to reconsider before it's too late for all of us.

What's your plan to stop this wave of progressivism trying to remove guns from society?

I do understand your frustration, but this is not a fight you can win by yourself. The NRA has done an awful lot of good. We need to present a united front to win.

I would ask you to reconsider before it's too late for all of us.
It may already be too late. The seeds of ignorance and stupidity of the majority of gun owners was planted long ago. The few guns owners who tried to make a difference were simply today's version of those surrounded at the Alamo. Eventually the numbers against them led to their demise. I can't emphasize how brain dead it is for anyone to start any anti NRA discussions in today's day and age. If I spoke freely here and bluntly I would likely earn a permanent ban from here.

I’ll kick in some of my pathetic salary when Wayne LaPierre kicks backs some of his ridiculous salary. Til then I send to Comm2A, GOAL & will float some to GOA. For now they have my membership dues that is all.

I've been a member for over 40 years.
I'm not planning on leaving , but the stupid move on bump stocks which has opened the door to some of the crazy crap that's going on now has me wavering.

Stupid Hurts.....Opinions may vary....Outdoor Fanatic consider going green.

Love or hate the NRA, if you want to keep being able to legally own guns, you should support them and make donations. Obviously local organizations are important as well but this is a national battle at the moment. I donated this past Friday but will certainly donate again on or before these ridiculous marches. I understand if people aren't in a financial position to donate but if you're avoiding it just because you don't like the NRA then you are part of the problem.

say what you want, nra puts the fear of god into most everyone politically. elimination and denial of the 2 amendment rights is a chip, chip, chip away game and the most successful at preserving what we have is the lobby group that can slow it down the best. the nra is what we have now. no group is goings to stop it entirely and no group is going to get back what we already lost.

Back
Top Bottom