• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Monadnock Rod and Gun - We Need Your Help

I’d be curious to see what the actual issue are at monadnock.. I been there and walked(went to pee) all over the place and I’m just not seeing any legitimate issues .. so it sounds to me it’s more about the shooting then the environment.

Which is the opposite of my issue.. it’s less about shooting and more about people being butthurt over other issue and/or not being allowed on my land unless invited.

Bump....mostly because i couldn't find the thread and haven't sent help yet..
Id probably be financially ruined if i attended this year anyway....

I sure hope this gets resolved, even if another club hosted nes shoots it just wouldn't be the same..

Even the VT shoots are ruined.... while everyone is responsible for themselves....im even struggling haveing a good time at my place..

I have more issues at my place than monadack .... they know how to run shit....
Maybe its just because i cant have any fun and have to address evey issue.....

I'm probably gunna shoot alone from now on, i just have a better time watching you guys enjoy yourselves.

Hope to see you all in the spring! Got all kinds of new stuff.

$100 sent... sorry it took so long.
Unfortunately that’s the best I can do.
I’ve been struggling myself..... I’m upset I missed the last shoot....miss the good times

I’ve been on the fence about selling some of my collection... so ya times are tuff.

Back
Top Bottom