Monadnock Rod and Gun - We Need Your Help

Next shoot there NEEDS to be an opening cannon fusillade.

The Monadnock Rod & Gun Club, historically, has been a cannon range.

It is no stretch (or expansion of use) for such an event.

I'll bring mine. I have a couple pounds of BP that has no better use than p'ing off liberals. There are half a dozen or so people that recently bought some cannon in a group buy.

Bump. Thank you for the support everyone!!!

I did see the check question. Any checks can be made out to MRGCI. Sorry for delay in traveling for work.

X, below is the payment info from the recent shoot for the mailing address, etc. Is all that correct for snail mail?

Money Orders & Personal Checks
Monadnock Rod and Gun Club, Inc.

Mailing Address:
Monadnock Rod & Gun Club, Inc.
PO Box 82
Jaffrey, NH 03452

PayPal: payment AT mrgci.com

Yes!

X, below is the payment info from the recent shoot for the mailing address, etc. Is all that correct for snail mail?

Money Orders & Personal Checks
Monadnock Rod and Gun Club, Inc.

Mailing Address:
Monadnock Rod & Gun Club, Inc.
PO Box 82
Jaffrey, NH 03452

PayPal: payment AT mrgci.com

Question for anyone from MRGCI and perhaps the forum:

What about an auction of items to benefit the club, or for perhaps others in the future? Perhaps a sub-forum for this? For example, I plan on upgrading my spotting scope and stand, and would be just as happy to donate the proceeds from the sale of the current setup that's only ~3 years old. Scope + stand should net at least $100 even if bids come from only the usual skinflints. The only effort on the club's part would be to verify the winning donation has been made before items ship to the winner. To keep it from getting ridiculous maybe limit to shooting-related items worth $50+.

Thoughts?

Hope we're able to cover most of the fees.

I count maybe a couple thousand from this thread. I'm positive it will run FAR more than that to fight...

I'm also personally convinced that the antagonist is being "funded" by one or more anti-gun groups. That's pure speculation on my part based on the fact I don't know ANYBODY with the money and political pull to cause the kind of "stuff" that seems to be going on. Maybe I need wealthier friends, I dunno.

$50 donated via PayPal. Good luck in the fight. I wish I saw this before we had dinner last week.

Back
Top Bottom