Monadnock Rod and Gun - We Need Your Help

how do I use/access your paypal account, I clicked on your link and it's an email address.

When you "send money" to someone, you send it to their email address. So, log in to Paypal (assuming you have an account setup already, etc) and look for the "send money" link/button and send it to [email protected] , and add "donation" to the notes section.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about but are keen to do this via PayPal, PM me and I'll be more than happy to help and get you squared away.

When you "send money" to someone, you send it to their email address. So, log in to Paypal (assuming you have an account setup already, etc) and look for the "send money" link/button and send it to [email protected] , and add "donation" to the notes section.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about but are keen to do this via PayPal, PM me and I'll be more than happy to help and get you squared away.
Thanks for the help, I've never used paypal that way.

You sent $50.00 USD to Monadnock Rod & Gun Club, Inc.
YOUR NOTE TO Monadnock Rod & Gun Club, Inc.
Gr99-xWTSdK8L0M6D1_-qo-yutpW13FjOqYjOfuQv69nX5q-KMyQ2ehxEdUmyMJjDJc1RPBFCM6JHv3nsESkPDj1nqEWYnA90V4C7ACEwLXREA_iK-QEJTu7iWofreEIa69HVysJ7WRiSsKOO6VcmJgSfjUV0cIHMQ=s0-d-e1-ft
donation
MsCei3kM7L0xKVESdB5sx_qe9rv2OQCzWOMQQSp60XwNtup2evJeoMQQgKafgLHE3AbJFPNk9bAzNLdS_q4LcMSekOBwud0pslPeWQHmOdQzSl3u_Nc04Elh3CoPpkbZQfpVajYoNdSOPnaY2bZ6p9Yv4o8iqiGUDio=s0-d-e1-ft

Transaction Details
Transaction ID: 5NG71478DH781581C July 27, 2018

Money sent
$50.00 USD

First weekly payment sent via PP as "Donation", gonna set up recurring payments from my checking account until I die or anti's all get called back to "Planet Psycho". If I set it up with my bank they will send a physical check on payday, weekly. How does Monadnock want those checks?

How about opening the cap space to increase the membership? Another way to inbound finances. Will send something soon.

I'd gladly send the $100 for a membership.

Consider that it would give additional people 'standing' to fight the anti's in this as well.

MRGCI is a 3+ hour round trip from my house, so it's hard to say I'd use it often, but I promise with a membership I'd take the time to bring some .50 out for their neighbors

I'd gladly send the $100 for a membership.

Consider that it would give additional people 'standing' to fight the anti's in this as well.

MRGCI is a 3+ hour round trip from my house, so it's hard to say I'd use it often, but I promise with a membership I'd take the time to bring some .50 out for their neighbors
Next shoot there NEEDS to be an opening cannon fusillade.

Back
Top Bottom