Monadnock Rod and Gun Club 15 Gun Raffle. WINNERS IN OP

Hello All,

It's been an age since I posted here... thank you all for your support of the Club!

I have been keeping track... GoFundMe payment@... PO Box Snail Mail... and am grateful personally, and on behalf of the Club for your generosity by helping us defend the Monadnock Rod and Gun Club i our ongoing legal battle.

I will elaborate in the days to come.

I texted the Admin the list earlier today, and he edited the OP accordingly. There are some obvious splelling ishoes on the Club's behalf that I've attempted to correct below, and it's posted on the Club's homepage too.

Thank you all so much!
Monadnock

The raffle drawing was held on Monday night. Thanks to all those that purchased tickets! Thanks to all those that helped run this event!! Special thanks to the NortheastShooters.com (NES) for helping with the advertising. A huge thank you to Old Glory Guns and Ammo (oldglorygunsandammo.com) for providing us with a storefront venue to sell tickets and the assistance of their sales staff. Please be sure to stop in their Greenville, NH location and get something nice for under the tree!!

Here are the winners:

1. Mossberg 590: Ian McCullough
2. Charter Arms: Bill Greathead
3. Ruger Precision: Brenda Kilcoin
4. Kahr: Tim Bliss
5. Henry Small Game: Tim Nawrocki
6. Keltec P11: Kelly Montville
7. Ruger Vaquero: Shawn LaMountaine
8. Springfield 1911: John Palumbo
9. Ruger SP101: Trent Seppala
10. Sig 320: Ron Simoneau
11. Springfield XD9: Mark LaPlante
12. Glock 43: Zachary Stone
13. Ruger 10-22: Mark LaPlante
14. Mossberg MVP: Melinda Majewski
15. Ruger Security 9: Dan Theall

worthy cause. wish I won, but also wish I won the mega millions...

don't hesitate to post about another one of these. I miss the pumpkin and pig shoots at MRCGI. can't wait for this shit to be figured ut so we can go back up there and continue having a fun, safe, time!

cheers

Thank you Dan... it was gratifying to see all of the NESers, particularly those like you who have attended our car shoots and Excruciathlon events who purchased gun raffle tickets for the cause.

Congrats all and keep up the fight. I’m an old Sox fan so I’m used to saying “oh well, there’s always next time.”

The satisfaction I’ll take out of this is knowing I helped extend the fight even a little bit and got to give the finger to some GD hippies up north.

Back
Top Bottom