Monadnock Rod and Gun Club 15 Gun Raffle. WINNERS IN OP

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
This raffle is to support our club's legal issues and to help get our range open again. Monadnock has been a amazing supporter of NES over the years by hosting dozens of shoots and events. I know this has been posted in the Monadnock thread but I wanted a separate thread for it.

WHO: MRGCI and Old Glory Guns & Ammo at their new location in Greenville on Route 31 across from the Country Mile gas and convenience store.

WHAT: A 15 Gun Raffle where tickets are $20 with a limit of 1000 tickets to be sold.

WHERE: You can purchase tickets by contacting - [email protected] or by using PayPal, and sending $21 (per ticket) to
payment @mrgci.com
IMPORTANT, please include your name, (snail) mailing address, and contact telephone number in the comment area when you send your PayPal payment. You may include a preferred email address to enhance communication options. Your physical ticket(s) will be mailed to you at the snail-mail address supplied.

WHEN: The drawing will occur at 7:00pm on December 9, 2019 at the Temple, New Hampshire Town Hall.

WHY: To help fund our continuing legal defense.

1575291608775.png

WINNERS!!!

1. Mossberg 590: Ian McCullough
2. Charter Arms: Bill Greathead
3. Ruger Precision: Brenda Kilcoin
4. Kahr: Tim Bliss
5. Henry Small Game: Tim Nawrocki
6. Keltec P11: Kelly Montville
7. Ruger Vaquero: Shawn LaMountaine
8. Springfield 1911: John Palumbo
9. Ruger SP101: Trent Seppala
10. Sig 320: Ron Simoneau
11. Springfield XD9: Mark LaPlante
12. Glock 43: Zachary Stone
13. Ruger 10-22: Mark LaPlante
14. Mossberg MVP: Melinda Majewski
15. Ruger Security 9: Dan Theall

Last edited:
Which of these are OK or not OK for Massachusetts?

D., can you do up a brief description of what this goes toward, so I can send to our club?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Which of these are OK or not OK for Massachusetts?

D., can you do up a brief description of what this goes toward, so I can send to our club?

Thanks.
Details are on the front page of our club's website Home Page

Bottom line is we need money for attorney's fees to help get our club open again.

This raffle is to support our club's legal issues and to help get our range open again. Monadnock has been a amazing supporter of NES over the years by hosting dozens of shoots and events. I know this has been posted in the Monadnock thread but I wanted a separate thread for it.

WHO: MRGCI and Old Glory Guns & Ammo at their new location in Greenville on Route 31 across from the Country Mile gas and convenience store.

WHAT: A 15 Gun Raffle where tickets are $20 with a limit of 1000 tickets to be sold.

WHERE: You can purchase tickets by contacting - [email protected] or by using PayPal, and sending $21 (per ticket) to
payment @mrgci.com
IMPORTANT, please include your name, (snail) mailing address, and contact telephone number in the comment area when you send your PayPal payment. You may include a preferred email address to enhance communication options. Your physical ticket(s) will be mailed to you at the snail-mail address supplied.

WHEN: The drawing will occur at 7:00pm on December 9, 2019 at the Temple, New Hampshire Town Hall.

WHY: To help fund our continuing legal defense.

View attachment 315871
In for one, wish I could do more...

Back
Top Bottom