Monadnock & NES needs your help

This funding page has been posted before, for those who have already donated thank you very much. For those who haven't yet please read on.

Monadnock has been my home club since I moved to NH many years ago. NES used to do shoots in Southern NH, Metrowest, MA, the Cape, Northwest MA, etc. We've had shoots all over the place. As with large shoots, (cars, full auto, tannerite, etc) it's not easy to find clubs who want to deal with the liability of a large number of non-members slinging lead for 6 hours on a Saturday.

Monadnock has for the most part been the home of NES shoots for almost a decade. Mark and the crew have been hosting amazing 2nd Amendment, Freedom loving, fun shoots for a long time. 90% of the amazing people I've met in person here, I've met at a NES shoot.

Our club is in real trouble. We have some serious legal bills to pay with this current issue and if we don't raise the funds needed to fight the anti's, Monadnock Rod & Gun will no longer exist.

I know the timing of this isn't great but if you can spare a little, a little x 10,000 is a lot.

/rant off

Thank you

Click here to support Monadnock Rod & Gun Defense Fund organized by MRGCI Board
On its way!

This funding page has been posted before, for those who have already donated thank you very much. For those who haven't yet please read on.

Monadnock has been my home club since I moved to NH many years ago. NES used to do shoots in Southern NH, Metrowest, MA, the Cape, Northwest MA, etc. We've had shoots all over the place. As with large shoots, (cars, full auto, tannerite, etc) it's not easy to find clubs who want to deal with the liability of a large number of non-members slinging lead for 6 hours on a Saturday.

Monadnock has for the most part been the home of NES shoots for almost a decade. Mark and the crew have been hosting amazing 2nd Amendment, Freedom loving, fun shoots for a long time. 90% of the amazing people I've met in person here, I've met at a NES shoot.

Our club is in real trouble. We have some serious legal bills to pay with this current issue and if we don't raise the funds needed to fight the anti's, Monadnock Rod & Gun will no longer exist.

I know the timing of this isn't great but if you can spare a little, a little x 10,000 is a lot.

/rant off

Thank you

Click here to support Monadnock Rod & Gun Defense Fund organized by MRGCI Board
50 bucks this week.

Never been there, and can't afford to do much, but just donated via PayPal.
This anti crap is sickening.
I don't know if they really are the majority, or if they just have the tools at their disposal to make it feel that way.
But I lose a little more hope for our nation's future with every class that graduates from the government-run school and college indoctrination machine.
"Without firing a shot", as someone once said.

Barry

Back
Top Bottom