Monadnock & NES needs your help

This funding page has been posted before, for those who have already donated thank you very much. For those who haven't yet please read on.

Monadnock has been my home club since I moved to NH many years ago. NES used to do shoots in Southern NH, Metrowest, MA, the Cape, Northwest MA, etc. We've had shoots all over the place. As with large shoots, (cars, full auto, tannerite, etc) it's not easy to find clubs who want to deal with the liability of a large number of non-members slinging lead for 6 hours on a Saturday.

Monadnock has for the most part been the home of NES shoots for almost a decade. Mark and the crew have been hosting amazing 2nd Amendment, Freedom loving, fun shoots for a long time. 90% of the amazing people I've met in person here, I've met at a NES shoot.

Our club is in real trouble. We have some serious legal bills to pay with this current issue and if we don't raise the funds needed to fight the anti's, Monadnock Rod & Gun will no longer exist.

I know the timing of this isn't great but if you can spare a little, a little x 10,000 is a lot.

/rant off

Thank you

Click here to support Monadnock Rod & Gun Defense Fund organized by MRGCI Board
Donated $50.

Just made my (sadly inconsistent) weekly donation. PayPal f&f, no fee cuz I do direct from checking. Hate that GFM charges for their service. Understand it, just don't like it.

I'm going to encourage everybody to make automatic weekly contributions and let them snowball, this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Just made my (sadly inconsistent) weekly donation. PayPal f&f, no fee cuz I do direct from checking. Hate that GFM charges for their service. Understand it, just don't like it.

I'm going to encourage everybody to make automatic weekly contributions and let them snowball, this is a marathon, not a sprint.

^This. Just made another Paypal donation.

Will be sending another donation this week once I see how much my wife spent on Christmas shopping. Will also be sending what I can to Comm2a as well. I wish I could do more, but my second kid is headed to college next fall and I am determined he will get out debt free.

I'll be sending a check this week. Sadly I won't be able to give much. One of my clubs is still fighting legal battles too. It's disgusting that the anti's are able to get away with this shit.

What's your side of the story? Did you violate the zoning laws? By mistake? Intentionally? Are the goalposts being moved to fit a certain agenda?

Definitely interested in helping the cause, but I don't feel like we know the whole story here... only that the "antis" are trying to shut you down.

What's your side of the story? Did you violate the zoning laws? By mistake? Intentionally? Are the goalposts being moved to fit a certain agenda?

Definitely interested in helping the cause, but I don't feel like we know the whole story here... only that the "antis" are trying to shut you down.
I have NO inside info, but there were a few news articles referenced in this or the other Monadnock thread and I suggest reading them to get what info has been publicly available.

It would be downright stupid for anyone from the club to answer questions, as that could be used against them in court, so dont expect to see any answers here from anyone involved with the club. All I'll say is they are good, down to earth folks that don't deserve the crap they are now putting up with. This ordeal is going to drag out for years and there is an agenda by the instigators to literally shut the club down (which they have done so far) permanently.

bump Click here to support Monadnock Rod & Gun Defense Fund organized by MRGCI Board

there's 47,000 members on NES $5 from each of you would double the requested amount !!!

WTF.

There has been over 5000 views of this conversation as well. Double WTF....

Please don't sell your fellow NES'ers so short.

Some of have paid, numerous times, in the $$$ range each time, to the PayPal account. As for the views, I know I look at this thread often hoping for some glorious news that MRGCI has been righteously been found innocent of all allegations.

Having this hang over the heads of the officers and members of MRGCI, and worse at this time of year, has got to be troubling. Even so, as Len stated above, don't expect to hear much soon.

Last edited:
I'm sure many of us have viewed this thread dozens of times if not more. And many of the posts say Paypal and direct donations. I know I've mentioned it, as well as others, that it would be interesting to know the total donations including all sources.

Week 2 of my coffee money sent. I know it’s not much but best I can do right now. Hope it helps.

I'm sending in my membership renewal tomorrow early (can normally wait until Feb). Just be sure to cash the check in a timely matter, please, otherwise sending early is pointless.

Back
Top Bottom