give a few bucks anyway. I can in no way
afford to give. My wife and I haven’t been out
to dinner together for over 5yrs. We think it’s
more important to pay our bills and help others
with what’s left. I can tell sob stories all day
about how broke I am. No one wants to hear
them and I don’t want to tell them. Give as
little as 10 bucks. If 20,000 members do the
same pretty soon your talking real money!

$2,950 now! I assume this doesn’t include the first round where people donated directly with a check or directly through PayPal, before this GoFundMe wasn’t created.

True, when it was first announced I sent a check for $100.00 direct to the club's PO Box.

There are a couple of threads on this with various ways to donate so the GFM total isn't accurate that's just all that has been donated through GoFundMe. It got a little confusing as to what was the best way to donate. A lot of people have sent $$ through Paypal. The link is in this thread.
Monadnock Rod and Gun - We Need Your Help

Some people have sent checks directly to the club.

Yup, I sent the check to the same PO Box address I used to send payment for the shoots.

Having just purchased a house in NH yesterday and a lot of stuff for the new house, I'm not currently in a position to donate more right now, but will as soon as I see expenses level off somewhat here. This is a long-term issue and they will need money rolling in for a number of years I'm afraid before all the dust settles. Court cases do not run smoothly or quickly.

Another donation sent via Paypal. Would be interesting to know the totals on donations including paypal and direct. GoFundMe is up over 4K now.

Another donation sent via Paypal. Would be interesting to know the totals on donations including paypal and direct. GoFundMe is up over 4K now.

I am curious, too. However I don't want the "antis" to know what we can do when they pull this shit. F' them and let them lose in a court of law.

MRGCI members are great law abiding people!

Last edited:
This funding page has been posted before, for those who have already donated thank you very much. For those who haven't yet please read on.

Monadnock has been my home club since I moved to NH many years ago. NES used to do shoots in Southern NH, Metrowest, MA, the Cape, Northwest MA, etc. We've had shoots all over the place. As with large shoots, (cars, full auto, tannerite, etc) it's not easy to find clubs who want to deal with the liability of a large number of non-members slinging lead for 6 hours on a Saturday.

Monadnock has for the most part been the home of NES shoots for almost a decade. Mark and the crew have been hosting amazing 2nd Amendment, Freedom loving, fun shoots for a long time. 90% of the amazing people I've met in person here, I've met at a NES shoot.

Our club is in real trouble. We have some serious legal bills to pay with this current issue and if we don't raise the funds needed to fight the anti's, Monadnock Rod & Gun will no longer exist.

I know the timing of this isn't great but if you can spare a little, a little x 10,000 is a lot.

/rant off

Thank you

Click here to support Monadnock Rod & Gun Defense Fund organized by MRGCI Board

Done!

According to the forum stats, there are 46,606 members on this site. Not green, but simply users.

Take out Maura, Linsky and their minions, and you got probably 46,500 actual gun nuts. So that makes your MINIMUM donation $2.15.

SERIOUSLY!!!!! $2.15 if every account [assuming 46,500 actual gun lovers] donates!!!! That's IT!!!

PONY UP!!

If like most forums, those 46K members include people that joined maybe stayed a bit and never came back. So reality is closer to 20K members. Only a small percentage of those are probably active that will even see the thread. So make it $20 per member and we are talking :)

According to the forum stats, there are 46,606 members on this site. Not green, but simply users.

Take out Maura, Linsky and their minions, and you got probably 46,500 actual gun nuts.
Subtract the fudds, who could not care less about politically-motivated firearm-related issues, and you have far fewer than that.

Last edited:
I will send another $100 tonight when I get home via go fund me.

By the way for us who are mrgc members, I assume it would be fine to renew earlier? I would have to mail it in since I don't have PayPal anymore. Please check the mail frequently for those of us mailing checks... I recall one year my renewal check wasn't cashed for 3 months.

Since I gave a few bucks 17 hours ago
there have been 14 additional donations to date ?
Way to step up people? What’s 10 bucks?
All you keyboard commandos out there
put your money where your mouth is
and step up! Even if every member here
gave a buck that would do it. Ask yourself
if you actually have the balls to live what
you believe and it’s not just all talk!

Back
Top Bottom