• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moms the Best

Infinite Jester

Navy Veteran
Got an email this morning from my 66 yo mother, who lives in Florida. It was a link for one of the countless "3D gun printing" videos with a little note saying it was "worth watching".
I told her I'd have take her shooting when she comes up to visit. She only has experience with her Ruger LCR that she carries everyday. It'll be fun to watch her shoot the SIG 556.

Now, back to work on my wife's family who are all antis. Ugh. I think they resent that I converted her and now she has her LTC.

That's pretty cool of your mom.
My mom used to shoot, then she became scared of them after my folks split. I've been working on trying to get her to go shooting with me. I've got her to be pro gun but not enough to go shooting yet. But it's funny hearing her swear at the tv when they have a it's on.

That's pretty cool of your mom.
My mom used to shoot, then she became scared of them after my folks split. I've been working on trying to get her to go shooting with me. I've got her to be pro gun but not enough to go shooting yet. But it's funny hearing her swear at the tv when they have a it's on.

My dad always had tons of guns around the house, but she never expressed interest in them when I lived at home. She would shoot sometimes, but not often. Then my brother bought her the Ruger, and now she loves shooting. Maybe she just needed her own. :)

Part of it stems from the way my parents split . She dose ask me to see if my dad will give me her pocket .22 . I could allways buy a pink one and tell her its hers when she wants to come shooting...
I keep telling her to get her ltc or at least her fid for pepper spray. She works in Chelsea .

I like your style tho with the buy her a gun. Even if she don't want to I still get another gun .

My wife got her LTC-A about six months ago. After being married to me and having to listen to me bitch about 2A rights for years and years .. she finally agrees with me and decided to get her licence to CCW (even though she probably never will). Her Mom, while she may question why she needs it - she agrees that its her right to have it. I like my MIL - she is pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom