Moms demand whatever in Natick today

What are they marketing?

I had a GOAL/Southborough Rod and Gun Club table at my local Concert on the Common a couple years back, and actually had a few women shield their kids' eyes. [laugh]

I even had a cute little dog! [rofl]

Hope that someone that cannot make it to Bacon Hill today is able to troll them. Think Commonwealthly, act Locally.

What are they marketing?

I had a GOAL/Southborough Rod and Gun Club table at my local Concert on the Common a couple years back, and actually had a few women shield their kids' eyes. [laugh]

Hope that someone that cannot make it to Bacon Hill today is able to troll them. Think Commonwealthly, act Locally.

well, maybe it was your clothing? Did you shower that morning? [smile]

Not for nothing but Moms not getting enough Action almost always have a table at the Natick market. Every time I have been they there. I love strolling by with a gun shirt just to troll them.

These are the same bimbos that drive 2 ton SUV's while texting with kids in the backseat and then stop at Starbucks for a Grande Latte while the kids are sweltering in the vehicle. What ever happened to real motherhood.

What are they marketing?

THere's also a petition going around Natick asking for the town to ban guns. I think that town will be a hot one come fall town meeting time.

I bet they did not know that they were within walking distance to 3 gun stores.lol

Sadly, with no vote this weekend it probably won't be 3 next year.

This coming year is the time to buy an extra gun if you can swing it. We're all pissed but these guys are losing their livelihoods.

Just leave one of these on their table...I am sure they will appreciate it.
DefensiveMom_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom