Moms Demand Action continues unparalelled streak of liquid diarreah

murf4321

NES Member
Opinion: Starbucks, loaded guns and lattes - CNN.com

Continuing the streak of writing liquid $hit. Good job, good effort. I like how they mention the shootings in the Aurora AMC theater, and then a paragraph later commend AMC for being a gun free zone. Do we not see a correlation to where the killer decided to go bananas?

Idiots. Pisses me off that they blocked me on Twitter.

Why is Starbucks willing take a public health stand on smoking, but not gun violence, which kills more than 55 children and teens a week in America? Since when is second-hand smoke more dangerous than second-hand bullets?

As mothers, we cannot and will not abide politics and policies that needlessly put our children and other children in danger.

.........nuff said
Those are quotes from the article. Not me :)

"As mothers, we wonder why the company is willing to put children and families in so much danger. Nobody needs to be armed to get a cup of coffee. And that's why thousands of moms across the nation are asking Starbucks to put the safety of its customers first."

For ****s sake...

Opinion: Starbucks, loaded guns and lattes - CNN.com

Continuing the streak of writing liquid $hit. Good job, good effort. I like how they mention the shootings in the Aurora AMC theater, and then a paragraph later commend AMC for being a gun free zone. Do we not see a correlation to where the killer decided to go bananas?

Idiots. Pisses me off that they blocked me on Twitter.

to my knowledge there hasn't been a mass shooting at a starbucks and there was at a gun free theater? Is there a line to be drawn here sir or are you just blowing smoke?

to my knowledge there hasn't been a mass shooting at a starbucks and there was at a gun free theater? Is there a line to be drawn here sir or are you just blowing smoke?

It's funny how that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

They have a Twitter? *rubs hands together* *maniacal laugh*

They sure do. @momsdemand.

Warning: they're quick to block you when you eviscerate their nonsensical "common sense" tweets, & try to interject facts right into their grillmix.

Cowards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Shannon Watts isn't bad looking. Kate Beck is a beast; maybe Wiener wants a new texting friend. They should mind their own ****ing business.

Back
Top Bottom