Moms Demand Action Claims NH GOP Mocked Its Gun Confiscation Push

That's hilarious. It needs to happen more; they SHOULD BE mocked for being the statist a$$h0les that they are.

Fvck them and the bloomturd money they rode in on

I agree but the problem is RKBA advocates messaging in the other direction still isn't strong enough. We need to get the public in a place
where joeaverageperson starts considering these people on a similar level of child molesters and that kind of thing. Otherwise they will keep getting attention they do not deserve.

Godhatesfags, illinois nazis, etc, and a bunch of others are all irrelevant because the general public places them in a container of utter
contempt and disdain.

-Mike

there was nothing "mocking" about it. WDLNH hands out "pearls" to men and women who support gun rights. this is where these legislators obtained the pearls. WDLNH = Womens Defense League NH, a group dedicated to educating and training women in the proper use of firearms and to advocating for gun ownership rights.

there was nothing "mocking" about it. WDLNH hands out "pearls" to men and women who support gun rights. this is where these legislators obtained the pearls. WDLNH = Womens Defense League NH, a group dedicated to educating and training women in the proper use of firearms and to advocating for gun ownership rights.

Yes, its worthy to note that there is a "spin" on this whole thing applied by the antis. Problem is the facts will rarely show themselves...

"someone handed them to me, I thought they were Mardi Gras beads." laissez les bon temps rouler!

I agree but the problem is RKBA advocates messaging in the other direction still isn't strong enough. We need to get the public in a place
where joeaverageperson starts considering these people on a similar level of child molesters and that kind of thing. Otherwise they will keep getting attention they do not deserve.

Godhatesfags, illinois nazis, etc, and a bunch of others are all irrelevant because the general public places them in a container of utter
contempt and disdain.

True. So Mike, are you on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, broadcasting your message far and wide? If not, why not? You've already said a stronger message is needed. It is well known that these social media outlets are how a vast majority of the public, especially YOUNG PEOPLE, get their information. And, we all know the YOUNG PEOPLE are the future, right? I do Twitter and Instagram. I'll leave the others for someone else. My message gets out to my family, friends, kids, and kids' friends. It's a start. You?

GREAT POINT. It only adds to the fun that they make it out to be making fun of them. What is that saying about waiting by a river long enough until your enemy floats by?

Yes, its worthy to note that there is a "spin" on this whole thing applied by the antis. Problem is the facts will rarely show themselves...

The spin is their own, but it works in OUR favor. We need to #hashtag that mofo, and run roughshod over the Internet with it. What do they say, pawn it?

"someone handed them to me, I thought they were Mardi Gras beads." laissez les bon temps rouler!

No kiddding! THIS is what I really thought it was all about. It was on Fat Tuesday, right? Anybody lift their shirts?

In the unlikely event I encounter someone whining about the pearls,
I'll tell them it was a compromise because it was just too much trouble
to bring in a Victorian Fainting Couch as a stage prop.

P. S.
screen-shot-2013-08-27-at-9-53-35-am.png

Good! Keep it going. Not one damn inch should be given. We know what the Left is trying to do, the last thing we need to restrict is the 2A.

In the unlikely event I encounter someone whining about the pearls, I'll tell them it was a compromise because it was just too much trouble
to bring in a Victorian Fainting Couch as a stage prop
. ...

This is hilarious. I will probably use this.

Funny, they did't b...ch about the pearls at the hb109/hb514 committee hearings. I've heard them called 2a pearls, even assault pearls, but no one ever made it about women. It was an outward display of support for a political position in a place where signs are not permitted.

The Moms have to leave their signs outside but they ware t-shirts promoting their position as a way to get around the rules.

This is all about making it look like 2a has no supporters and it's just the Moms. The pearls make it obvious that not everyone agrees with them, and they can't have that.

Funny, they did't b...ch about the pearls at the hb109/hb514 committee hearings. I've heard them called 2a pearls, even assault pearls, but no one ever made it about women. It was an outward display of support for a political position in a place where signs are not permitted.

The Moms have to leave their signs outside but they ware t-shirts promoting their position as a way to get around the rules.

This is all about making it look like 2a has no supporters and it's just the Moms. The pearls make it obvious that not everyone agrees with them, and they can't have that.
They can dish it out but they can't take it. They call foul when our side demonstrates anything that shows they don't agree with them.

Sore losers! How about the time at the hearing, when they "saved" all the seats by putting their T-shirts on them?

Make up a pile of 6'x6' swaths of Blue Tarp with central headslits.
(I.e., field expedient ponchos).
Put on a polo shirt with a NH state seal to look official.
When partisan T-shirt wearers try to enter the room,
hand them a tarp and tell them they can't enter without covering up.

Back
Top Bottom