• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moment white Texas boy, 9, storms over to home of black neighbors and cracks WHIP on door while looking for their daughter, 9: Gun Fired

Reptile

NES Member

Moment white Texas boy, 9, storms over to home of black neighbors and cracks WHIP on door while looking for their daughter, 9: Boy's dad was later arrested 'for firing gun' during confrontation with victims' parents​

• Carissa Nash filmed the white boy whipping her front door Friday
  • The youngster was searching for her daughter, but it's unclear why
  • He allegedly damaged the family's Audi after being sent away
  • Nash's husband confronted his dad, who allegedly discharged his gun
  • Boy's dad, named as Brian Brunson, has now been arrested

A nine year-old white boy was filmed storming over to his black neighbors' house and cracking a whip on their door while trying to find their nine year-old daughter.

Shocking footage shows the unnamed child cracking the weapon on Dee and Carissa Nash's front door just outside of Dallas Friday, allegedly in search of the couple's young daughter.

The clip shows mom Carissa answering the door to confront the child, who she says was upset with and planned to attack her daughter.

'Little boy, you better get your a** up and off my porch before I call the police, beating on my door like this!,' Carissa can be heard saying in the video. 'I will call the police - you need to leave. Don’t you ever beat on my G*ddamn like that - go!'

It is unclear why the boy was searching for Carissa's daughter, who she hasn't named, and what he planned to do to the little girl if he did manage to find her.

Continues...

Last edited:
Yes imagine that, black people can afford an Audi! WTF dude?

Black people can afford all kinds of expensive things. I'm not inferring they are not wealthy.​

Historically they have always had problems with Audi's.​

Read here:​

Veronica Marshall Had A Gripe With Audi's Multicultural Marketing — And Got Its Attention​

As an African-American woman, the Washington-based marketing pro felt snubbed by the luxury automotive company.​

Black people can afford all kinds of expensive things. I'm not inferring they are not wealthy.​

Historically they have always had problems with Audi's.​

Read here:​

Veronica Marshall Had A Gripe With Audi's Multicultural Marketing — And Got Its Attention​

As an African-American woman, the Washington-based marketing pro felt snubbed by the luxury automotive company.​

Oh ok, never heard this before. Anyway, the original story is pretty f'd up. Did he have that revolver cocked? Kinda hard to do a ND in double action picking up a revolver.

Oh ok, never heard this before. Anyway, the original story is pretty f'd up. Did he have that revolver cocked? Kinda hard to do a ND in double action picking up a revolver.
One could presume it was cocked since it went off so easily.

I'd like to know where the bullet ended up.

Seems like both parties are not behaving in a civil manner.

With each of them yelling profanities it's tough to come to an agreement.

The White boy claims to have been jumped by the son of the Black guy.
The Black guy has evidence that the White boy damaged the car.
The Black guy acted in a threatening manner to the White father but the White father escalated the situation by introducing the gun.

It takes two to tango.

If the White guy actually pointed the gun on the Black guy- and the Black guy had a gun CCW on him - many people would say that lethal force would be justified.

Lets all learn from this...

Put yourself in each mans shoes and think of all the things a sensible person would do better for a better outcome.

The black guy knew the white guy had a gun behind his back so how threatening was he being? He challenged the guy to put down the gun and settle it, but the big talker wouldn't leave his binky.

Seems like both parties are not behaving in a civil manner.

With each of them yelling profanities it's tough to come to an agreement.
Started out OK. The white guy was unreasonable probably because he didn't want to have to pay any damages. Black guy allowed himself to get angry as he was leaving. The black guy would have come off looking squeaky clean if he'd just been able to clam up as he was leaving instead of challenging. Gut feeling is that if the black guy were my neighbor, we'd get along fine. Not so sure about the white guy.

Started out OK. The white guy was unreasonable probably because he didn't want to have to pay any damages. Black guy allowed himself to get angry as he was leaving. The black guy would have come off looking squeaky clean if he'd just been able to clam up as he was leaving instead of challenging. Gut feeling is that if the black guy were my neighbor, we'd get along fine. Not so sure about the white guy.

My thoughts exactly. The kid with the whip…. There’s a disconnect there. How many kids that age would y go to a neighbors house and beat on the door with a whip. He’s been raised to be a idiot.

... The kid with the whip…. There’s a disconnect there. How many kids that age would y go to a neighbors house and beat on the door with a whip. He’s been raised to be a idiot.
I finally realized who the kid with a whip reminds me of.
restricted

That kid was so far out on the spectrum
it's like a Unicorn left him on the front porch.
200.gif

Im surprised this isn't Florida

That whip-boi likely going to be arrested or jayle before he even hits adulthood. Thats some dysfunction there.

Back
Top Bottom