Moment QAnon Congresswoman Greene harassed Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg about gun rights in 2019 - before calling him a 'coward' and saying he's 'funded by George Soros'
- A March 2019 video of Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene confronting Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg has resurfaced
- Greene, 46, approaches Hogg, who was 18 at the time, as he was meeting with senators in D.C. about gun reform
- The Georgia lawmaker brands the teen a 'coward' and accuses him of 'using kids' to 'attack our second amendment'
- She also accuses him of being paid by George Soros to lobby for stricter gun control laws
- Greene claimed in the video that no student would have died if the 'resource officer at Parkland had done his job'
- She has previously shared conspiracy theories about the Parkland shooting which led to calls for her resignations last week from victims' families
- Video emerged a day after it was revealed that Greene's Twitter account 'liked' posts about executing Pelosi and hanging Obama in 2018 and 2019
Greene - who touts her belief in the bizarre QAnon theory that Washington DC is run by a 'deep state' cabal of Satanist pedophiles - approached Hogg as he met with senators in Washington D.C. and accused him of 'attacking our second amendment' by 'using kids'.
She also accused Hogg, who was only 18 years old when the confrontation took place, of being funded by George Soros and claimed that no student would have died if the 'resource officer at Parkland had done his job'.
On Wednesday, a March 2019 video posted by Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene resurfaced, in which she confronts Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg on the street in D.C. over gun reform.