Moment boy, 16, is accidentally shot in the head and killed by his FRIEND as they run away during gang shootout in Brooklyn

Reptile

NES Member
  • Cahlil Pennington, 16, was fatally shot in the head by his friend who accidentally hit the teen during a shootout in Brooklyn on Tuesday, police said
  • Surveillance footage shows the moment Cahlil was shot by his wounded friend and dragged around a street corner
  • The teens were reportedly escaping a gunman who approached the group near the Fiorentino Plaza Houses and opened fire, according to police
  • Cahlil was taken to Brookdale Hospital where he was pronounced dead
  • Cornell Pennington, Cahlil's father, said 'I never thought we would be going through this. My kid's supposed to bury me, not me bury them'
Surveillance footage captured the moment a 16-year-old was accidentally shot in the head by his friend in Brooklyn during a shootout on Tuesday.

Cahlil Pennington was shot as he and two other teens in white hoodies ran down Pitkin Avenue, according to police and the footage.

In the video, one of the teens turns around to shoot at another gunman after being shot in the stomach during a shootout around 1:30 pm, police said.

In the commotion, the bullet missed its intended target and hit Cahlil in the head at the corner of Pitkin and Miller Avenues, according to police and video footage.

Cahlil falls to the ground and trips his friend, seen in a blood-soaked hoodie, who then drags Cahlil's limp body around the corner as another teen in a white hoodie rounds the corner and jumps over the two wounded teens, according to the video.

Continues...

Obama needs to hire Eddie Eagle for these clowns.

Not clear if it was an AD, or if the he intended to shoot and the victim moved into the line of fire at the last minute.

he took more than one hit... not sure if it was a double tap or the other kid got him...

Why can I get a crystal clear picture of taliban guys riding bumper boats with aks

But this video looks like dug up ww2 footage found after the camera guy stepped on a landmine and was buried for 80 years in arguably one of top most advanced cities in the world nyc

So since the media and police are saying it is an accident will they not charge the shooter in that homicide?

No. Had he been an accomplice to the actual original shooter, you could claim it. But he's just a dumbass who screwed up. Involutary mans laughter. (Probably reading the Dark Humor thread. LOL)

what gang wears WHITE hoodies ??
You mean, besides the KKK? [rofl]

• Cornell Pennington, Cahlil's father, said 'I never thought we would be going through this. My kid's supposed to bury me, not me bury them'
A very unrealistic assumption for a father that lets his kid roam the streets in a gang. Probably going to blame the system for failing his son.

Last edited:
"In the video, one of the teens turns around to shoot at another gunman after being shot in the stomach during a shootout around 1:30 pm"

1:30pm???
Shouldn't these kids still be in school until at least 2pm??

Just another exciting day in "The Big Apple"!

Can't wait to visit again!

Guess these little gangstas forgot the 4th rule of gun safety "know your target and what's around it".

Ted is in the house.

obligatory
1633008843803-png.528010
  1. Asked.
  2. Exquisitely answered: "Ain't nobody got time for that".

"In the video, one of the teens turns around to shoot at another gunman after being shot in the stomach during a shootout around 1:30 pm"

1:30pm???
They get recess, you know.

Back
Top Bottom