Mom Wrestles Daughter From Kidnapper’s Grip

drumenigma

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sent this to my wife as just another reason to get her license.

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=47d_1465348951[/video]

CITRUS COUNTY, FL — This is crazy and downright terrifying! Video shows a Florida mom wrestling her daughter from the arms of a would-be kidnapper.

Deputies say the man — now identified as Craig Bonello — scoped out the 13-year-old girl as she shopped with her mom inside a Dollar General Store, then grabbed her and tried to make a run for it.

But her mom wasn’t having it! They got into a vicious tug of war with Bonello trying to drag the girl out of the store.

He finally gave up and let go of the girl. But he didn’t get too far. As soon as he ran through the front doors, he came face-to-face with an off-duty deputy who took him down at gunpoint.

“In my 10 years on the road I have never seen anything like this,” Sgt. Craig Callahan told WTVT. “He truly intended to abduct this child right in front of everyone in the store.”

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This guy's history would be an interesting read I'm betting.
I'd guess mom's already gun shopping after this.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My wife showed me this, she isn't going to give me a hard time about carrying everywhere anymore. Sometimes, in certain places, 'Why are you carrying?' - not getting that anymore.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me ask you this. As a concealed carrier, what would you do if you witnessed a situation such as this.
During my firearms training in MA, I was told that if the situation didn't involve you, to stay out of it. Not worth the potential legal hassles.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

TheGreekFreak

NES Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Let me ask you this. As a concealed carrier, what would you do if you witnessed a situation such as this.
During my firearms training in MA, I was told that if the situation didn't involve you, to stay out of it. Not worth the potential legal hassles.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
The scumbag seemed pretty preoccupied trying to drag the girl out and not too concerned about other customers. I would honestly come from behind and blind side sucker punch the sh*t out of him.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
This guy had to have been seriously messed up in the head, beyond the normal criminal stuff that drives someone to kidnap someone in the first place. Did he really think he was going to get away with it? A 13 yo? In the middle of a store? With her mother? What was he going to do, throw her over his shoulder and sprint off over the horizon?

Laura

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder why others in the store, seeing all of this drama, didn't help the victims in this case?

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If you walked up on that without knowing the story, it's hard to tell who the aggressor is. Two people fighting over a child could be the father trying to get her away from her certifiable mother.

M1911

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The scumbag seemed pretty preoccupied trying to drag the girl out and not too concerned about other customers. I would honestly come from behind and blind side sucker punch the sh*t out of him.
This.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder why others in the store, seeing all of this drama, didn't help the victims in this case?
This, too.

Top Bottom