• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mom Starts Guns-With-Babies Safety Class

kingfisher

NES Member
After Lauer had her first child, the family moved to Iowa, where she began life as a stay-at-home mom — who never lost her passion for firearms. Now, she wants to spread the word that guns and parenting do not have to be mutually exclusive. “I’ve coslept with my babies, I’ve been wearing my babies, I’ve loved them, and I’ve worn a gun the whole time,” she says. Despite the stigma, she adds, “I decided I’d stick my neck out there” by offering her class to other moms, too. Most of her workshop deals directly with safety tips, she says, including to never carry guns in bags or keep them in drawers but always use a holster — and to understand that simply having a gun won’t make you safer.

More here: mom-starts-guns-with-babies-safety-class

That's "limatunes" on Youtube and DefensiveCarry.com Sr. Moderator. She is one awesome lady and someone who I refer people to asking about carrying, shooting issues for females.

She's also a die-hard 1911 fan, another win in my book.

For completeness, here is the cross-reference with the Nonsense Moms loosing their mind over it.

https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemandAction/posts/737105956407327

10393909_10153198441393755_6917201935585731487_n.jpg

Remove
Cindy Stanley HOW is this not child endangerment?! This is not acceptable. Someone should find out who this woman is and turn her in to the local authorities in Iowa. Do we have any Moms from Iowa who could do this?

And there you have it.
Nothing else to add.

10393909_10153198441393755_6917201935585731487_n.jpg

Remove
Cindy Stanley HOW is this not child endangerment?! This is not acceptable. Someone should find out who this woman is and turn her in to the local authorities in Iowa. Do we have any Moms from Iowa who could do this?

And there you have it.
Nothing else to add.

SWATTING!! Who cares if it's neither a) harming nor b) endangering anyone nor c) illegal. If someone is doing something I've been told is bad or that I don't agree with or that undermines my political position with facts, it's my duty to get them killed by cops by untruthfully reporting that they may be committing a crime.
/sarcasm

I can't help but think how awesome Nazis these people would have made. Or (Jim) Jones-town Disciples.

Back
Top Bottom