Modulus Arms black Friday sale

bf2016__53427.png

New item.

HD AR308 jig

http://www.modulusarms.com/sale-heavy-duty-universal-ar-308-ar-10-80-lower-receiver-jig/

DSC_0169__84279.1480041355.1280.844.JPG

Maybe send them an email? Theyre in the original Ghost Gun state. Maybe they got a letter from the AG? [tinfoil]

I figured someone on here would know - I’ll drop them a note tomorrow if no news.
There's a guy on NES thats affiliated with them in some way, iirc. Dont recall the user name.

eta- Doh! he's the guy who started the thread, lol.:oops:

I ordered a couple 80% lowers from Modulus mid November and received nothing. I finally got an email from them Dec 7th and they state that they are NOT delivering on ANY orders placed after October. They still have not issued my refund.

Part of my email reads

No orders will be accepted for any parts including; jigs, jig replacement parts, lower receivers or any other parts for any reason without exception.

What caused their downfall?

Sitting on their asses and doing nothing while others continued to develop better jigs.

When Modulus released their HD jig, it was the best available, but that was two years ago. Since then 5D released their original jig which was already better than the Modulus jig and then just recently 5d launched their brand new pro series jig which is so far superior to the Modulus jig that it is like night and day.

Back
Top Bottom