• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Modern Militia in MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, as soon as youre "organized and known to the public" half your membership is gonna be FBI/ATF. We'd be better off with thousands of 4-6 man groups than 1 group with a bunch of guys. Just the fact that youre calling it a militia is already heading down the wrong road imo.
i'm thinking of that film "the russians are coming, the russians are coming." i can also visualize half of our crack nes militia converging on watertown looking for the culprit. the other half...
- i gotta work
- i'll be on vacation
- wife sez i gotta put in the air conditioners
- putting down fertilizer
- can't, kids soccer game
- waiting on a furniture delivery
- in-laws are in town
- etc.
- etc.
- etc.

just teasing guys!

I've met a couple over the years that screw the rest of us, if they're grading on a curve.

dont-worry-sir-im-from-the-internet-556082.png

The only thing that “soldier” will do is lay down and spread suppressive fire. Any forward movement, or lateral for that matter would precipitate so much sweat that the “soldier” would die from dehydration.

I have read more than one story where this has happened--agencies working independently have unknowingly crafted "militias" comprised entirely of undercover agents reporting on one another to their own organizations.

Lol, I believe it. One agency starts a militia to draw in the "crazies". Another hears about XYZ militia and sends in guys to infiltrate. No one is disclosing theyre LE of course so no one knows any better. It could carry on indefinitely due to the fact that because theyre all LE, nothing of any real interest is going on. Reminds me of a vid I saw where there were two groups of cops involved in a drug bust. One group were the dealers looking to bust the buyers and the other was the buyers looking to bust traffickers.

sounds like the makings of some very interesting circular firing squads.....[rofl]

The only thing that “soldier” will do is lay down and spread suppressive fire. Any forward movement, or lateral for that matter would precipitate so much sweat that the “soldier” would die from dehydration.

Not sure how much suppression an airsoft gun would provide.

sounds like the makings of some very interesting circular firing squads.....[rofl]

If not for members that have day jobs at FBI or similar agencies, most every organization the FBI is worried about would fall apart.

There's one neo Nazi KKK like group that actually has a black leader, I suppose due to FBI's EO policies.

Pretty sure that there are a few around the country that may be comprised entirely of undercover feds.
I suggest Paul Revere's Ride by David Hackett Fischer for insight into how to form cells that are unknown to each other.
What the founding revolutionaries did, we now call "terrorist cells"... as did the British, back then.

Asking about militias here never goes well. People here prefer to be an army of one.
Most of the deep South militias are various splinter Klan groups. I am a member of the League of the South, which is political and not paramilitary, in spite of what those scumbag leftist pukes at the Southern Poverty Law Center refer to us. Interesting, as those pukes eat their own. Their founder, Morris Dees, who allegedly sexually molested his own daughter, was kicked out of his own law firm.! Poetic justice!

Most of the deep South militias are various splinter Klan groups. I am a member of the League of the South, which is political and not paramilitary, in spite of what those scumbag leftist pukes at the Southern Poverty Law Center refer to us. Interesting, as those pukes eat their own. Their founder, Morris Dees, who allegedly sexually molested his own daughter, was kicked out of his own law firm.! Poetic justice!

So you want to have the south succeed from the union still eh?

A little googling and I see even neutral sources state the league of the south is a white supremacist organization. Care to comment?

Your own website refers to the re establishment of southern independence and re establishment of the "southern world view". Please detail for us what the southern world view consists of.......I find it interesting that the site below of the organization refers to southern world view many times but provides no details to what that might be. Site link below.

About

Last edited:
Slavery would have collapsed eventually anyway even if the south had won and seceded.

Racism always has and always will exist and that goes for ALL races. I, as a white man have experienced racial discrimination my entire life. A different flavor from what you might see as racism, maybe, but I've been denied benefits and opportunities that I might have had if I'd claimed the teensie bit of Indian blood my grandmother claimed (this is TRUE, not mocking Liawatha) I have. I've been exposed to suspicion and hatred based on my lighter skin.

Maybe that organization is made up of a bunch of racists that want to own people and maybe it's people that don't identify with yankees and see the south as so different that it SHOULD be different country. I have no idea and don't really care.

If the south wants to secede again they're welcome to (at least as far as I'm concerned). But I sincerely doubt it will be based on or restore slavery.

Personally, I'd divide us into:

The Confederate States of America (obv)
The Union of Libertarian States of Northern New England (ME, NH, VT and maybe western MA)
Pacifica (California, Oregon, Washington)

The United States of America
and
Central North America

Would divvy up the remaining states between them.

I'd be looking for dual citizenship here in ULSNNE and in Dixie.

So you want to have the south succeed from the union still eh?

A little googling and I see even neutral sources state the league of the south is a white supremacist organization. Care to comment?

Your own website refers to the re establishment of southern independence and re establishment of the "southern world view". Please detail for us what the southern world view consists of.......I find it interesting that the site below of the organization refers to southern world view many times but provides no details to what that might be. Site link below.

About

Their FAQ spells it out.

Your ancestors better have come from the British Isles.

Their FAQ spells it out.

Your ancestors better have come from the British Isles.
Figured that. I just read the faqs section. Yup....its a white supremacy group no doubt. I'd like to hear what he has to say about it too.

Dang, you got me. 10 years and 2k posts down the drain. Guess I’ll start over now.

Try one more time, please. This time ask which one of us still remains under the spell of them black weapons of mass destruction.

But, before you do that, watch few times this video of some interesting public announcement. Then, write down 100 times:No More Militia!

View: https://youtu.be/HuiBr0dAZJA

Last edited:
If we get invaded, let me know when the Russians are in Dedham, and I’ll show up to the front.

I'm pretty sure that LS is a neo-Nazi, white supremacist, alt-right group of fine people that are committed "to a strong equal opportunity program without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or reprisal." [laugh]

I'm pretty sure that LS is a neo-Nazi, white supremacist, alt-right group of fine people that are committed "to a strong equal opportunity program without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or reprisal." [laugh]
Just read more of the LS platform. The goal is a

"South where the interests of the Southern people are protected from the ravages of multiculturalism and so-called diversity; a South where a prosperous, self-confident, and distinct people can welcome into its ranks by its own choice and on its own terms productive and sympathetic immigrants"

So it basically means a southern nation of whites only. Yup......they want to take back the south and kick out the brown folk.

Good luck with that Billy Bob.

Just read more of the LS platform. The goal is a

"South where the interests of the Southern people are protected from the ravages of multiculturalism and so-called diversity; a South where a prosperous, self-confident, and distinct people can welcome into its ranks by its own choice and on its own terms productive and sympathetic immigrants"

So it basically means a southern nation of whites only. Yup......they want to take back the south and kick out the brown folk.

Good luck with that Billy Bob.

Isn't quite a lot of real estate and other sorts of property / businesses and so on owned by black and tan citizens?

I doubt even they take themselves seriously - it'll never, ever happen. It's a bunch of grumpy old white men (and FBI agents) blowing off steam. They be completely gone in a generation or two.

Isn't quite a lot of real estate and other sorts of property / businesses and so on owned by black and tan citizens?

I doubt even they take themselves seriously - it'll never, ever happen. It's a bunch of grumpy old white men (and FBI agents) blowing off steam. They be completely gone in a generation or two.
The LS has been around since 1994.....5000 members in 2005 and 10000 members as of 2018. Its growing not going away. Still a crock of shit.

Total asshattery that this dude is on NES quoting he is a proponent of white supremacy. We don't need that shit. I've read alot of 308riflemans posts......hes been circling the racist drain before. Sounds like it's time to flush.

The LS has been around since 1994.....5000 members in 2005 and 10000 members as of 2018. Its growing not going away. Still a crock of shit.

Total asshattery that this dude is on NES quoting he is a proponent of white supremacy. I've read alot of his posts......hes been circling the racist drain before.

It'll fade. But yes, there will always be a*shats.

This quote here is a classic:

“Somebody needs to say a good word for slavery. Where in the world are the Negroes better off today than in America?”
— Jack Kershaw, League of the South board member, 1998

| Southern Poverty Law Center

There are some other gems that could be posted, but I think most everyone here understands what this group is.

Mmhmmm.

Everyone here will get lumped together with these shitheads once the war starts. It’s not right and it’s not fair, but it’s a fact.
We're already lumped together regardless of what anyone is saying or doing.
blmlol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom