mod please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
@oldguy47 , we already agreed to terms of how to pick an escrow and that individual has confirmed. It's in Boston a half-hour from you. I sympathize with being your wife's caretaker but surely you can find the time before then. Unless you're starting to doubt Biden's vigor and vitality, in which case I can't blame you for calling it off.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I don't think anyone can solve all our problems in the short term, but I DO believe compromise across the aisle will get more done than this fool.
Your President has tried just about everything possible to compromise with those goddamn commies since 2016, THEY have refused any and all attempts at even the slightest bi-partisan efforts since the day your President was elected.

Even the most brain dead, mouth breathing fool can see that the Dems have gone full commie. The only ones that don’t see it that way, are other commies, so tell me again about this oath you swore?

oldguy47

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Your President has tried just about everything possible to compromise with those goddamn commies since 2016, THEY have refused any and all attempts at even the slightest bi-partisan efforts since the day your President was elected.

Even the most brain dead, mouth breathing fool can see that the Dems have gone full commie. The only ones that don’t see it that way, are other commies, so tell me again about this oath you swore?
If you took it, you know it, if you didn't TS.

76Too

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
^^^giant brass ones^^^

Coincidentally Brewer is in the #1 spot for ‘NES post of the year’ in the 4000 rounds thread.

I’m not sure I’d bet against him this year if he told me the sky was yellow...when I looked up to check, I’d probably have piss on my face.

oldguy47

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
@oldguy47 , we already agreed to terms of how to pick an escrow and that individual has confirmed. It's in Boston a half-hour from you. I sympathize with being your wife's caretaker but surely you can find the time before then. Unless you're starting to doubt Biden's vigor and vitality, in which case I can't blame you for calling it off.
Didn't realize that it was "confirmed" but if he agrees, I'll find the time and way to get there.

oldguy47

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
^^^giant brass ones^^^

Coincidentally Brewer is in the #1 spot for ‘NES post of the year’ in the 4000 rounds thread.

I’m not sure I’d bet against him this year if he told me the sky was yellow...when I looked up to check, I’d probably have piss on my face.
Number of posts doesn't impress me.

76Too

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Number of posts doesn't impress me.
It’s not quantity, but quality.

If you saw it, you would remember it...and very likely wouldn‘t bet against a man with such talents.

My bet is on Brewer winning this...anyone want to wager against me? Handjob and a Hershey bar are on the line (I’m not a high roller like these hard cores).

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If you took it, you know it, if you didn't TS.
Lot of us here did, myself included, and we’ve all stood by it, which is why I can say with knowledge that you have forsaken that oath and are nothing more than another stinking communist traitor.
Look at it any way you want to, but that’s the goddamn truth in a nutshell there Ivan.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's cute that some folks actually believe Biden will be President for any length of time.

Even if he does "win"(more likely steals) he won't sit in office very long because the end game for the Dems is to be the first party with a black female in office. Team Vag/Minority is so high on their agenda they'll do whatever it takes to achieve it, so much so I actually feel an inkling of sorrow for Biden because he's too stupid to see that the Oval Office will be stripped from him in short order. They've eaten their own before and this time the one they'll be eating is their President, Biden is just an easy means to an end for them.

Biden won't last the first year if he wins, and that's being incredibly generous(if he made it to Labor Day I'd be truly surprised).

omega42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How much is the bet? You could both paypal to me and I will hold it in my paypal account till the election, then pay the winner.
You offered in the thread where this started - you're a bit geographically challenged for this.

It's $10,000, not $1,000. And I'm the commie piece of shit you trying to figure out, cuz I'm betting and hoping Biden wins. Trump is a fascist demagogue POS in my book, and I can't wait to see him gone. This government has many problems, but they need to be solved in a way consistent with our Constitution, to which, by the way, I swore an oath, and for which put my life on the line, as have many others, but not "heel spur" Trump. You are entitled to your opinion, and me to mine.
Biden is a figurehead for the fascist Democratic Party and their Antifa brownshirts. Your support for them is a breach of the oath you claim to have sworn. If Biden takes the oath of office in January the 2024 election will have the same kind of result as every North Korean election for the same reasons.

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
You're looking for an honest, unbiased person to hold this large sum of money.

I'm all of those things. But no way in hell I'd get involved in this clusterf***.

I'm also reasonably intelligent, and no way anyone with half a brain would volunteer for this nonsense.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's $10,000, not $1,000. And I'm the commie piece of shit you trying to figure out, cuz I'm betting and hoping Biden wins. Trump is a fascist demagogue POS in my book, and I can't wait to see him gone. This government has many problems, but they need to be solved in a way consistent with our Constitution, to which, by the way, I swore an oath, and for which put my life on the line, as have many others, but not "heel spur" Trump. You are entitled to your opinion, and me to mine.
You honestly believe Biden/Harris is going to uphold the constitution? I think it's more likely Biden will be using the constitution as a diaper once he get sworn in should be win this election.

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Didn't realize that it was "confirmed" but if he agrees, I'll find the time and way to get there.
We were told the address and you were invited to come toast to Biden’s victory. Let me know when you deliver and I’ll do the same.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hell, I might bet against you. Could use the consolation if I lose to the old guy.
According to Biden and Obama. We are all winners. If you lose, the money gets redistributed 50/50. It wouldn't be fair for Old Guy to have $10K more than you, even if you agreed to it.

That is what Old Guy supports, I am sure he will fine with that compromise.

Maura

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
250 Beacon St in Boston. I’ll still open a bottle with you. Been saving a couple bottles of 1791 J.S. Terrantez Madeira for special occasions, and a Biden victory qualifies.

Pretty busy during the week but you can come to my office as well.

frenchman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay, so, I know this is a great opportunity for me to not say anything. But, I just don't have that ability.
If you bet ten grand on the outcome of just about anything, YOU ARE NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH FOR YOUR MONEY!
Go to the kitchen, tell your wife to make you a sammich, and then ask her to slap some sense into your heads, you fuggin morons. If you really actually have that kind of money laying around, grab the ol lady and take her on a vacation. Or combine your wagers and buy some land in the free world where you can shoot. Anything but throwing it out the window with a stupid bet over which egomaniac will get to plant his ass in the Oval Office. Grow the fugg up.

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hell, I might bet against you. Could use the consolation if I lose to the old guy.
Be careful what you wish for! @76Too was favored to win the Shakeweight Nationals for the fourth year in a row until 'Rona got the event cancelled. At least there's plenty chocolate in that unmarked, windowless van of his- or so I've heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom