Mob of teenagers kick police officer and drag him across the floor after he challenged them for flouting lockdown rules in park

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
  • Lone Surrey Police officer was called to a park in Woking yesterday at 7.40pm
  • Footage shows policeman being attacked while engaging with male teenagers
  • Group were reported to be potentially contravening social distancing guidelines
  • He was taken to hospital after ordeal, with minor injuries to the wrist and head
This is the shocking moment a mob of laughing teenagers kick a police officer and drag him across the floor after he challenged them for flouting lockdown rules in a park.

Surrey Police say a lone officer was called to West Byfleet Park in Woking, Surrey, yesterday at 7.40pm.

The officer was attacked while engaging with the men, and was taken to hospital with minor injuries to the wrist and head.

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
No one should get beat.... but there should definitely be resistance to lockdown bullshit. I suppose some sort of alter cation is the ultimate ending point of a confrontation between some clown and a bunch of clowns though. Its inevitable. The way to avoid it is......

Dont enforce bullshit

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is wrong with those Brit hooligans. Haven't they been properly indoctrinated in government schools that their proper place in society is as a subject, not a citizen? They don't have any rights. Their's are only those privileges their masters haven't thought to withdraw. Wherever do they get such ideas?

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
What is wrong with those Brit hooligans. Haven't they been properly indoctrinated in government schools that their proper place in society is as a subject, not a citizen? They don't have any rights. Their's are only those privileges their masters haven't thought to withdraw. Wherever do they get such ideas?
America lol

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I expect to see more of this if the gov decides it wants to keep pushing BS on everyone. This isn't about a virus any longer.
In this country, I expect to see worse. Much, MUCH worse. The "deaths of despair" have already begun - as I've mentioned previously, my aunt's florist committed suicide, and that was a month ago now. As Gerald Celente likes to say, when people have lost everything and have nothing left to lose, they LOSE it. Expect to see officials and their families targeted, houses torched, ...

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I expect to see more of this if the gov decides it wants to keep pushing BS on everyone. This isn't about a virus any longer.
I dont think it every realy WAS about "Public Health"

If it WAS about health then these arseholes wouldnt have been telling people to NOT wear masks.....

They CANT feign ignorance of the efficacy when Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and other countries have been using masks to great effect for decades and STILL pack into public transportation without transmission rates that come even close to what we saw in the US

"Social Distancing" is a pile of bullshit as a primary control to prevent transmission.....lets stop fooling ourselves folks and start calling these idiots out on this

If we fail to hold them accountable NOW then they will be back in a year or 10 years and pull the same bullshit......

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
In this country, I expect to see worse. Much, MUCH worse. The "deaths of despair" have already begun - as I've mentioned previously, my aunt's florist committed suicide, and that was a month ago now. As Gerald Celente likes to say, when people have lost everything and have nothing left to lose, they LOSE it. Expect to see officials and their families targeted, houses torched, ...
“You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power—he's free again.” - Solzhenitsyn

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I dont think it every realy WAS about "Public Health"

If it WAS about health then these arseholes wouldnt have been telling people to NOT wear masks.....

They CANT feign ignorance of the efficacy when Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and other countries have been using masks to great effect for decades and STILL pack into public transportation without transmission rates that come even close to what we saw in the US

"Social Distancing" is a pile of bullshit as a primary control to prevent transmission.....lets stop fooling ourselves folks and start calling these idiots out on this

If we fail to hold them accountable NOW then they will be back in a year or 10 years and pull the same bullshit......
The masks are a joke. Basically a placebo for Snowflakes. As to Japan SK and Taiwan, the CULTURE is different. Americans are dirtier, to put it simply. Having to do plumbing repairs in public bathrooms...I see that about 40% of the "guests" are stinking pigs that don't bother to wash their hands after taking a dump.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The masks are a joke. Basically a placebo for Snowflakes. As to Japan SK and Taiwan, the CULTURE is different. Americans are dirtier, to put it simply. Having to do plumbing repairs in public bathrooms...I see that about 40% of the "guests" are stinking pigs that don't bother to wash their hands after taking a dump.
People are in point of fact pigs

But mask use isnt a joke and we have nearly 100 years of proof of efficacy

My point was that none of this had to happen and "Medical Experts", politicians and bureaucrats alike lied and manufactured this hot mess, the unemployment/bankrupt businesses and trillions in debt

If we fail to hold them accountable they'll do it again

Top Bottom