• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MO Car dealership offers free ak-47's with purchase and goes toe to toe with ATF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Motors targeted by ATF, banks and General Motors
Missouri car dealer offered AK-47's with new car purchases
by Neil W. McCabe

Despite the White House harassment, and the loss of financing and insurance arrangements that came in the past, the Butler, Mo., car dealer who will be giving away AK-47’s again starting in October.

Read the rest of the article at Guns & Patriots online Here

From the link:

“The ATF people were just as nice as can be. They were not mean or hateful—and finally I asked the lady on the phone: Don’t you have something better to do?” he said. He then re-explained that there were vouchers for guns and that no guns were being given away.

“She said: ‘Let me tell you how important this is, the White House started their morning with a briefing on you. We got a call from Washington, D.C. this morning. They wanted you checked out,” he said.

Gee, I guess Barry has a lot of free time on his hands. Nice to know that he's not occupied with bigger problems.

BIG [thumbsup] to Max Motors for doing it the 1st time, (I remember how all the lib news orgs had their panties in a bunch over it back then) and a HUGE [thumbsup] for doing it again!!!

And a huge go screw yourself to the .gov.

How stupid can you be... the ATF agents thought there were guns at the dealership? They refused to believe they were only vouchers? [thinking] What?

We should all get together, chip in and send this man some NES swag with a big BIG BIG thank you note for having the stones to keep up the good work!

I'm glad things are so well in the world that the WH opens up its daily briefing about a car sale. WTF is wrong with those idiots in DC?

Started a breifing with that guy as the subject?

Proof that those in Washington are scared shitless of the armed American public.

Sounds like the ATF was worried that these guns may wind up south of the border, and that would be infringing on the Fed's territory.

Gee, I guess Barry has a lot of free time on his hands. Nice to know that he's not occupied with bigger problems.

Not that I don't enjoy a good ob bashing, but this is just heresay. The lady on the phone might've just been trying to scare the guy.

“She said: ‘Let me tell you how important this is, the White House started their morning with a briefing on you. We got a call from Washington, D.C. this morning. They wanted you checked out,” he said.

If there was any doubt that they have their priorities screwed up this takes care of it.

We should all get together, chip in and send this man some NES swag with a big BIG BIG thank you note for having the stones to keep up the good work!
I`m in. Anything to piss off the Obama admin and the ATF.

I spoke with Mark on the phone about his promo probably 8 months ago, contemplating doing it for my business, and he is one cool guy for sure. He never had any firearms on site to give away and said the ATF came knocking at his door and he told them to scram. I wish I had asked him to record the conversation we had because he is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom