Missouri lawmaker files bills requiring some residents to own AR-15s, handguns

I always like Missouri but felt guilty about living upstream in Iowa. I mean, we pissed in the Mississippi and they had to drink it...

Dupe or not, I’m not big on the gov mandating anything... while I understand the sentiment...
Anyone who needs or want to be armed will... anyone who doesn’t is on their own.

Dupe or not, I’m not big on the gov mandating anything... while I understand the sentiment...
Anyone who needs or want to be armed will... anyone who doesn’t is on their own.

Yeah, this is the extreme opposite end of the spectrum. Stop f***ing telling me what I have to own, can own, or cannot own. Everyone just go f*** off already.

Yeah, this is the extreme opposite end of the spectrum. Stop f***ing telling me what I have to own, can own, or cannot own. Everyone just go f*** off already.
Actually mandate was a poor choice in words. They dont mandate it and there is no punishment for not doing it. They want to create a militia, as in an armed populace that can be called upon by the state government in an emergency. Very much the Constitutional definition of an armed populace

Back
Top Bottom