Missouri Gun Shop Refuses To Sell Weapons, Ammo To Biden Supporters, And They’re Very Upset

Funny you say that because there are far more cars out there now with Biden stickers, than there were before the election.
Am I the only one who when on the highway and passing those demtards who flips them the bird? Not waving like a mad man or something but if they look up they might see my point.

Years ago a restaurant in Portland, ME said in a Facebook page that they would no serve supporters and owners of a AR15.

Again how would they know?

In any case, the publicity worked out very well for them.
It is with bittersweet emotions, that we announce December 31st will be our last full service as Grace Restaurant. Since the beginning we have had two operations running in tandem, the full service restaurant and our events department. Going into 2019, we have decided it is time to concentrate on events exclusively and to that end we will continue booking seemlessly and under the same management. We are excited about the future and look forward to being able to host a wider range of functions with a more flexible schedule. While we are closing this first chapter, please stay tuned for the next
Its a bold strategy Cotton, lets see how how going to "events only" days before COVID-19 paid off for Grace:
PressHerald said:
January 5, 2021
Malone Commercial Brokers is pleased to list for sale a nationally acclaimed restaurant and events venue in downtown Portland. The sale will include the property, business assets and FF&E, making this a turnkey acquisition. Grace is housed in the former Chestnut Street Church...
[laugh2] Schadenfreude!

Last edited:
I will sell you this box of ammo as soon as you say "The United States is the greatest and most free country on the planet due to the ideals and protections enshrined in the Constitution of the United States of America."
You need something more fool proof.

I will sell you this box of ammo as soon as you say: "Joe Biden should be disqualified on the basis of election fraud. Donald Trump should be restored to his position as President."

If they can get that out without choking then they pass the test.

LOL [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

You need something more fool proof.

I will sell you this box of ammo as soon as you say: "Joe Biden should be disqualified on the basis of election fraud. Donald Trump should be restored to his position as President."

If they can get that out without choking then they pass the test.

LOL [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
Even better, just ask them what Joe has done in 50 years in Washington.
Conservative instantly answers-Nothing!
Biden voter will spend time trying to come up with something, therefore showing their allegiance.

Am I the only one who when on the highway and passing those demtards who flips them the bird? Not waving like a mad man or something but if they look up they might see my point.
No bird, But it seems I drift a little closer to the line. Completely unintentional of course. It must be aerodynamics when my rear quarter gets even with their front quarter. My truck seems to get real close to that dotted yellow line. Still trying to figure it out it must be the way the wind comes over the cab or something.

I'd rather not give them the satisfaction of knowing.... worse thing you can do is validate them. In their eyes they will just feel validated in their shitty choices. If there is more than one moonbat sticker on a car I'll give a glance to see if they fit a moonbat archetype or not. 99/100 times they usually do.

You never see a hot chick driving a "declared moonbat mobile" either. Whatever the driver is, it's usually some form of disgusting. Another theme I've noticed, is regardless of appearance, they also look constipated or like there is a 50 foot pole up their ass. You will literally never see a moonbat mobile with at least a grade 5/10 or better chick in it like vibing to
music or something fun or otherwise looks like they have some sort of redeeming existence beyond being a declared moonbat. [rofl]

I just crank this up....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOwFVowEugQ

I will confess that I used to take a guilty pleasure in being stuck in traffic behind one, blowing a huge cloud of cigar smoke out the window and hoping some of it got sucked into their car though, when trapped in traffic with them. I don't smoke in my cars anymore, though.

It's reverse cancel culture

Not really, as it's highly doubtful getting kicked out of a gun shop as a customer will be a life altering event, as it usually is for victims of cancel culture garbage.

Last edited:
How will they know who's a Biden supporter or not? I seriously doubt that Biden supporters will go into any gun shop and brag about voting for Biden.
Hold their latte and watch 'em.

The bumper stickers are typically a dead giveaway.
84723978-b2a7-43dd-8e9e-e2f6c0b0793e-TY_102420_SUSAN_B_ANTHONY_PLASTIC_COVER_HEADSTONE.jpg

4. Customer must wear said hat and pose for photo upon checkout 😄
...for the subsequent Facebook post!

1. Check their back bumpers

2. BRILLIANT marketing campaign. Better than any advertising he could ever do and didn't cost him a nickel. This is Mizzuri. While he's on the cusp of an urban area that went for Biden, I'm betting 95% of his clientele is already anti-Biden anyhow.

3. Sure-fired way of finding out - force everyone to add on a $5 MAGA hat to every purchase. ROFL!!!!
Let's hope gun owners in other States are not like NES Skinflints.

Still. We have a current president that got the "most votes" EVER and little Bernie has more visible support?
If supporter visibility and enthusiasm was enough to elect someone, the 22nd Amendment would have been repealed and Ron Paul would be starting his 4th term as President.

Back
Top Bottom