• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Missouri Gun Shop Refuses To Sell Weapons, Ammo To Biden Supporters, And They’re Very Upset

Reptile

NES Member

Biden supporters are mad that a conservative gun shop won't sell them guns or ammo.​

Immediately following Joe Biden’s inauguration, Trigger Firearms & Reloading, in Jefferson City, Missouri, published a statement indicating the company will no longer sell munitions or firearms to his supporters.​

“We don’t have guns or ammo for Biden supporters,” the gun store wrote on its Facebook page. “Sorry for the inconvenience.”

it's just a nice thing to say that if you supported Biden then we do not support you.

I like it. Even if the gun store cannot tell who supported Biden, it pisses the Biden supporters off knowing that a gun store doesn't want their business.

I'm all for it.

How will they know who's a Biden supporter or not? I seriously doubt that Biden supporters will go into any gun shop and brag about voting for Biden.

I will sell you this box of ammo as soon as you say "The United States is the greatest and most free country on the planet due to the ideals and protections enshrined in the Constitution of the United States of America."

On one hand, I have a problem with compelled speech and cancel culture. On the other hand, since they are using it against us....

This comes down to the reason our country is at risk. Those who believe in the principals that founded this country have no interest in punishing you for your opinions, telling you what to believe, or how to live. Those who disagree have no problem punishing you for your opinions, telling you what to be believe, and how to live. They are not constrained by our value system and seek to undermine it while we are constrained by our value system. It is not hypocrisy for the peaceful people to take up arms to defend themselves. Why should we aid those who seek to destroy us?

Probably get sued,
This is where “we” need to step up.
Sue anyone and everyone whos says “no” to “us” ot shuts us out for being “different”

The Dems are leaving them bad reviews help these guys out and leave them a GREAT positive review. Screw the Biden supporters!

Years ago a restaurant in Portland, ME said in a Facebook page that they would no serve supporters and owners of a AR15.

Again how would they know?

In any case, the publicity worked out very well for them.

It is with bittersweet emotions, that we announce December 31st will be our last full service as Grace Restaurant. Since the beginning we have had two operations running in tandem, the full service restaurant and our events department. Going into 2019, we have decided it is time to concentrate on events exclusively and to that end we will continue booking seemlessly and under the same management. We are excited about the future and look forward to being able to host a wider range of functions with a more flexible schedule. While we are closing this first chapter, please stay tuned for the next.

1. Check their back bumpers

2. BRILLIANT marketing campaign. Better than any advertising he could ever do and didn't cost him a nickel. This is Mizzuri. While he's on the cusp of an urban area that went for Biden, I'm betting 95% of his clientele is already anti-Biden anyhow.

3. Sure-fired way of finding out - force everyone to add on a $5 MAGA hat to every purchase. ROFL!!!!

1. Check their back bumpers

2. BRILLIANT marketing campaign. Better than any advertising he could ever do and didn't cost him a nickel. This is Mizzuri. While he's on the cusp of an urban area that went for Biden, I'm betting 95% of his clientele is already anti-Biden anyhow.

3. Sure-fired way of finding out - force everyone to add on a $5 MAGA hat to every purchase. ROFL!!!!

4. Customer must wear said hat and pose for photo upon checkout 😄

Biden supporters are mad that a conservative gun shop won't sell them guns or ammo.​

Immediately following Joe Biden’s inauguration, Trigger Firearms & Reloading, in Jefferson City, Missouri, published a statement indicating the company will no longer sell munitions or firearms to his supporters.​

“We don’t have guns or ammo for Biden supporters,” the gun store wrote on its Facebook page. “Sorry for the inconvenience.”

I feel real sorry for both of the complainers.

Back
Top Bottom