• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Missouri going full retard?

I am ok with this, she is pointing out the stupidity of pro-life legislation by capitalizing on 14 dead people shot by an islamic terrorist.

Chris

Lawmaker Stacey Newman, a Democrat, proposed the bill to more or less make a point. Having served in state legislature since 2009—with a focus on preventing gun violence and defending women’s reproductive rights—she knows the bill is unlikely to get through the state’s Republican-controlled legislature.
Great. You're creating bullshit you know won't fly to make a point. Thanks for wasting everyone else's time and money with your warped agenda.

In a similar vein my sister in law posted this on her Facebook page.... I asked her how this would have any effect or how it would stop a Muslim terrorist from shooting up a room full of people. A couple more ppl I know chimed in (most of her female lib friends thought it was great). She has taken it down though...

tripe.jpg

Is it bad that my first thought reading through that would on the tour of the ER to ask the doc what they found to be the most effective rounds in their experience?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it bad that my first thought reading through that would on the tour of the ER to ask the doc what they found to be the most effective rounds in their experience?

MO is my adopted home state--glad to get the h out of New England. There's lots of libturds in St Louis so this crap is proposed every year. Never sees the light of day, but the libturds "feel" good that they tried. Guns rights just expanded here last election including open carry.

Great. You're creating bullshit you know won't fly to make a point. Thanks for wasting everyone else's time and money with your warped agenda.

Missouri was close to passing constitutional carry last year. They have a huge R majority but just short of enough to override the dem gov veto. The next gov is likely to be an Rso missouri will pass it then.

Missour did pass some pro2a bills over the past 4 years overriding the gov veto.

Just what the ER doctors need - a bunch of prospective gun owners hanging around and getting in the way in the ER to gawk at gun shot victims rolling in. Like they say, you can't fix stupid.

On a weekend between 10 pm and 6 am, when gun violence victims are present, buyers must tour an emergency trauma center at the nearest qualified urban hospital, and get written verification from a doctor.

MO is my adopted home state--glad to get the h out of New England. There's lots of libturds in St Louis so this crap is proposed every year. Never sees the light of day, but the libturds "feel" good that they tried. Guns rights just expanded here last election including open carry.

Most of my inlaws moved out of California about 10 years ago and moved to Missouri, smack dab in the middle of the Ozarks. Beautiful country there and almost moved there a couple of years back but all my kids and grandkids are here in NH...my wife and I just couldn't up and leave them. There's still a part of me that wishes I'd moved there though.

This will never pass. Mo just passed some pro-gun laws including open carry and strict scrutiny. I am originally from there. Going back to visit parents next week. Any one out there up for an NES get together around St. Charles?

In a similar vein my sister in law posted this on her Facebook page.... I asked her how this would have any effect or how it would stop a Muslim terrorist from shooting up a room full of people. A couple more ppl I know chimed in (most of her female lib friends thought it was great). She has taken it down though...

View attachment 152553

I saw that stupid thing on FB yesterday too posted by this some stupid commie ****.

Does this mean that woman who abort are going to get free chaste locks before they are sent home?

If that's the case, wouldn't that make things easier to get a gun[laugh]

Dean

So I can go into a shop in any city in America and demand a gun without my parents' permission as long as I am 14? That sounds pretty sweet!

ETA, I didn't post this thread, but... I have never understood the mentality that we should make it as easy as possible to get an abortion, or that it should be encouraged. It seems like preying upon young women in unfortunate circumstances.

Last edited:
Once again devolving into "let's make this the same as something completely unrelated".

I don't know. I've always liked to annoy the libtards by proposing that we make it as difficult to collect welfare as it is to legally obtain a gun. Make it so that you have to pass a background check and if you have any felony convictions, any violent misdemeanors, any domestic violence convictions, etc, you can't collect welfare. Also, even if you do meet all the statutory requirements to receive welfare, the issuing authority can deny you for any reason they see fit.

This is particularly effective when they claim that they can legally get a gun without a background check in 10 minutes for $50 if they wanted to. I've also told them I'd give them $1,000 if they could actually do that, but if they couldn't they had to give up their anti-gun BS and join the NRA. No one has ever taken me up on that offer.

Back
Top Bottom