• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mircs down

Just a warning to everyone it appears the state system is down. Has been for the past hour or so when I was making a transfer.

Hypothetically, if MIRCS stayed down, what are dealers supposed to do? Paper FA10 until the system starts working again?

It ended up coming back on at like 2:30 I think. I was a seller so did not have to stick around for the check on the buyer, took a good bit of time.

Hypothetically, if MIRCS stayed down, what are dealers supposed to do? Paper FA10 until the system starts working again?

Yeah, they're supposed to get "permission" to use paper but if I was a dealer I would just start using the things. Not my problem.

-Mike

I call tell you that CJIS (Criminal Justice Information System) was down for a short time yesterday for maintenance. Not sure if they are doing the same thing with MIRCS.

Yes. Did that at a dealer once on a transfer. The dealers dont have enough of the proper fa10 s. but it got me out the door. A few days later i got a letter from chsb on mail and i had to refile

Back
Top Bottom