MIRCS down for past 24+ hours

92G

anybody else notice MIRCS EFA-10 system has been down since at least 7/3 AM?

perhaps this is how we celebrate independence day in MA...to prevent the lawful transfer of firearms. i'd imagine all the criminals and gangs are waiting for MIRCS to come back online too.

anybody else notice MIRCS EFA-10 system has been down since at least 7/3 AM?

perhaps this is how we celebrate independence day in MA...to prevent the lawful transfer of firearms. i'd imagine all the criminals and gangs are waiting for MIRCS to come back online too.

Of course they are, next to a trunk in the berry.[smile]

It was down yesterday too, but Saturday it was operational. The server probably crashed and all the employees at FRB are on vacation with no on-call IT people available.

It was down yesterday too, but Saturday it was operational. The server probably crashed and all the employees at FRB are on vacation with no on-call IT people available.

It's in the same category with plumbing and HVAC emergencies only ever happening on holiday weekends. Murphy's law.

Oregon has done 141,000+ transfers by the end of June and with just a population of 4 million 780 transfer a day is a lot. At $10 a pop for BC I figure the state is doing pretty good. So how much is your state losing in fees per day by being shut down?

Oregon has done 141,000+ transfers by the end of June and with just a population of 4 million 780 transfer a day is a lot. At $10 a pop for BC I figure the state is doing pretty good. So how much is your state losing in fees per day by being shut down?

$0. There's no charge for a background check.

Back
Top Bottom