Minuteman Armory review

I have made multiple purchases over the years and never have had a bad experience! As OP mentioned 5/5

yes they are, its probably cause they are ugly, LOL
Might be ugly but, it is compliant to own on an fid card. Put a grip on mine with a red dot and it is deadly accurate out to 50 yds. Not a long range weapon, "wasn't designed to be", but it is cheap, lightweight and having over 1000 rds through mine without a jam, it is very reliable. You can make a very nice setup for around $400.

And the guys at Minuteman are great. spent some time on the phone with them on a related issue and will be taking a trip up there soon to pick up a new weapon.
Thanks Minuteman.

Might be ugly but, it is compliant to own on an fid card. Put a grip on mine with a red dot and it is deadly accurate out to 50 yds. Not a long range weapon, "wasn't designed to be", but it is cheap, lightweight and having over 1000 rds through mine without a jam, it is very reliable. You can make a very nice setup for around $400.
Couldn’t agree more. I love mine. And I don’t think it’s ugly any more

Bought a Glock from them and didn't get killed on it $-wise, and they threw a pre-ban in at a fair price. It is my EDC.
Bought my Sub2000 from them and they suggested some enhancements, fan fave at the range for new shooters.
They transferred my pre-ban Colt AR-15
They also transferred in my M-1 Carbine and had ammo for it so I could shoot it that day
They also sold me an AR, Pre-Healy
They have a competent smith there.
They have an AR variant that goes around Healy's re-imagination that they sell

They are worth the trip.

Yup, they took the time to talk to me over the phone and are going to get me into an fid compliant AR. Explained all the bells and whistles, optics, grips etc when other gun shops kinda brushed me off, therefore they get my business. And I spend a LOT on my toys and enjoyment.;)

Couldn’t agree more. I love mine. And I don’t think it’s ugly any more
Took mine to the range yesterday afternoon and wanted to see what I could do at 100 yds. I've got a 1.7x red dot on it for an optic and had it locked into a rest. Shooting PPU 9mm 115 gr, was able to hold a six inch group with one flyer. for a cheaper weapon with pistol ammo that's pretty good at 100 yds.
Probably could do better with a proper longer range optic on top.

Back
Top Bottom