• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Minuteman Armory review

5/5 in my book
everyone I have dealt with has been great. Noxin is a great communicator. Morgan at the shop is knowledgeable, honest and friendly.
The shop has very competitive prices. Very honest. And if they don't have something they will get it for you.
Typically the shop is 40-45 minutes from me. Today with the snow and traffic it was over 90 minutes to get there and I'd do it again without a second thought.
In all honesty I don't see myself buying another firearm elsewhere. I know I know. Never say never, but I feel like every time I call them and ask them for XYZ they will make whatever they can to make it happen. And I'm not just talking about pricing. These guys are an outstanding example of great retail business.
Its not often I am impressed by a retail experience, being in the business 10 years myself, but I certainly felt the need to share how great this place is with everyone here and I will refer everyone I know who wants to purchase a firearm there.
A+ Miniuteman Armory
thank you for all your help.

Wish they were closer. I've made two trips and would definitely shop there again in a heartbeat. The only problem is that it's a 2 hour round trip for me. Each time I've called ahead and had them put something aside for me, just to make sure they had what I was looking for in stock before driving down. Great service.

I agree. This shop is not 5 minutes from my house. Great people. I actually haven't been in for some time but I'll be heading over soon for a new shotgun. I've bought several guns from them. I'll be buying several more.

I've bought a few pieces there as I am close. I've spread my spending more around Central and Western Mass vs. Carl's Four Seasons, who's absolutely GREAT, but these other people need local support as well. Bought plenty from Carl over the years. Will likely buy again if I'm in the area, but for now, it's Minute Man. ALL good guys.

Yep, definitely a great shop. I try to spread some sunshine to a few of the local shops and I think they should be next in the rotation. Probably will take Mrs. Mountain to buy her first carry pistol.

They came through for me this past week, 2 hrs away and I'm probably do it again next week
good guys

Made my first trip out there a couple of weeks ago. Everyone was very nice. Scored myself a nice rifle to make the drive worth it. They had lots of AR parts to browse through. I wish they were closer, but I bet my wife wishes they were even farther than they are...

:)

Great place. I got a Sig p320 in .45 from them and some " glock parts" from them too

Gonna be picking up a Sig MCX from them soon

Great guys at Minuteman.

Side note: Stay away from Hunters Rendezvous. They will try to charge you sales tax for a transfer and sell it to you as "it is like buying a car in NH and registering it in MA."

Great guys at Minuteman.

Side note: Stay away from Hunters Rendezvous. They will try to charge you sales tax for a transfer and sell it to you as "it is like buying a car in NH and registering it in MA."

Never understood that policy. And while you argue against it the shop looks at you as if you're an idiot.

That's an automatic walkout and never to return move.

The open contempt they hold for the AG's office is refreshing. I'm happy to give them my business, and will continue to do so.

Exactly. Those guys follow the letter of the law and aren't afraid of it. For that reason they get my support and business

I went there a couple weeks ago when we were at Great Wolf Lodge(it's only like 15 mins away). Good dudes there, nice easy transaction

Back
Top Bottom