WTS Mint Custom Glock G20 10mm 99% mint! In MA! $1150/OBO

awm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Description : Mint 99% new glock g20 10mm fully customized with compensator. Build started with a new gen 3 g20 frame with factory lower parts. Complete fully stainless slide was purchased for Lone Wolf with all Lone Wolf custom upper components and Lone Wolf match grade threaded barrel. I then added ameriglo combat night sights and a ghost inc 3.5# connector kit and a lone wolf 10mm compensator.

Put about 20 rounds through it, worked flawless, and decided to then send out to Firing Squad Firearms to have it fully customized. This gun is featured on their instagram and facebook page you can see a video there as well.

This included the frame being stippled, double under cut, finger grooves removed, etc. The slide has their custom ribcage cut.

Then the entire gun was cerakoted in the black and grey tone you see in the pics. I also had the lone wolf compensator cerakoted in grey as well.

I have maybe another 20 rounds through the gun. Its mint condition and absolutely beautiful and hate to sell but I never get to shoot anymore so just moving some of my collection.

Also included are 2 glock g20 preban u-notch mags with +2 extensions on the (totaling 17 rounds each!). One is fully drop free the other is just about drop free it starts to drop when mag release is hit then lightly stops but easily can be pulled out with fingers or if you even shake the handle a little it drops.

3 basically new 10 round glock mags included too.

Accessories : Listed above

Selling Terms : Face to Face EFA10

Price : $1150/OBO cash.

Contact Information: PM me

Pictures:

View: https://www.facebook.com/firingsquadfirearms/videos/375247489867935/

Before:

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom