• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mini Walls of Steel

Another great shoot of steel, but if i took the blindfold off maybe i would have shot better .thats my story and i'm sticking to it . Good to see the guys from First Defense Firearms out there ,hope you guys had a goodtime .Thanks to Jim and his crew for doing another great job of running the show .

Wow,
What a great shoot today. Thanks to Jim R. and Bobby P. and everyone else that made it happen. What a day to be out shooting steel. Six stages with over 150 pieces of steel to shoot! It doesn't get much better than this. Great stages, great fun, and there was nothing "mini" about this match. I can't wait for the August extravaganza.

Thanks guys,
-Cuz.

My apologies to the organizers for the no show. Worked Saturday and was in no shape to make the drive.

500# heating boiler + back problem = [frown] Gotta stop putting these things in the cellar alone.

It WAS a blast. Thanks Dave. I didn't do that well in stock auto due to ammo problems that were not at all unexpected. I have ~2K loaded .45's that are slightly short that I need to use up. I'm looking forward to the August match. Jim told us to all come back "and bring 100 of your friends with you." [grin]

I'm anxious to see the scores posted regardless.

Nice shooting Mike! That looked like some small steel!

Lugnut,
Where were you Sunday? We missed you. You aren't kidding, some of that steel was only like 4 inches in diameter! And then some of the taller stuff was pretty narrow. It made for some careful shooting, but it was great fun. There were 155 pieces of steel in all.

-Cuz

Preliminary results are now posted at http://wallsofsteel.com/results.html.

I would really like to thank everyone who came out and participated in this match.

It turned out to be a great day weather wise and the shooters were all great.

I would also like to thank everybody who helped from cutting grass and setting up the stages and canopies and cooking and RO'ing and scoring and everything else it takes to run a match. Couldn't be done without all of you. Thank you!

The final results with payouts will be posted soon.

Kimber45

Final Results with payouts have been posted.

Don't forget the big Walls of Steel in August.

Entry forms have been flying in so sign up soon.

Kimber45

Back
Top Bottom