• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mini Walls of Steel

We are having another Mini Walls of Steel match at Wallum Lake Rod & Gun Club on Sunday May 30th.
Start time is 10:00 AM and registration starts at 09:30.
Shooters may shoot up to two guns in different classes and there are four classes to choose from. Stock auto, open auto, stock revolver and open revolver.
There will be six stages of falling steel with between 25 and 30 targets per stage.
Prices are $15 for one gun and $25 for two guns.
Lunch will be available.
Please go to www.wallsofsteel.com for rules and entry form.
We would like to payout on the same day so if you could send in your registration early and pay the day of it will be easier for us to get the money out that day.
We will be using the Lewis Class system for payouts as usual.
Feel free to contact me if there are any questions that you cannot find the answer to at the WOS website listed above.
Last year was our first "Mini" and we had a really great turnout.
You can also check out the summer schedule for the club by going to the club link at the WOS site.
Thanks.
Kimber45

And where have you been hiding all winter?
Dave

Working Dave. In this economy I consider myself to be lucky but the hours are really getting to me.
Haven't shot at all since October.
Going to be a rough start this year. Still have a lot of prep work at the club.

Working Dave. In this economy I consider myself to be lucky but the hours are really getting to me.
Haven't shot at all since October.
Going to be a rough start this year. Still have a lot of prep work at the club.

Same here but I made time for myself. Reminds me of a joke I heard the other day, In RI the best pick up line in a bar is,

" Hey baby I got a Job!!"

See you at the club
Dave

We are having another Mini Walls of Steel match at Wallum Lake Rod & Gun Club on Sunday May 30th.
Start time is 10:00 AM and registration starts at 09:30.
Shooters may shoot up to two guns in different classes and there are four classes to choose from. Stock auto, open auto, stock revolver and open revolver.
There will be six stages of falling steel with between 25 and 30 targets per stage.
Prices are $15 for one gun and $25 for two guns.
Lunch will be available.
Please go to www.wallsofsteel.com for rules and entry form.
We would like to payout on the same day so if you could send in your registration early and pay the day of it will be easier for us to get the money out that day.
We will be using the Lewis Class system for payouts as usual.
Feel free to contact me if there are any questions that you cannot find the answer to at the WOS website listed above.
Last year was our first "Mini" and we had a really great turnout.
You can also check out the summer schedule for the club by going to the club link at the WOS site.
Thanks.
Kimber45

NO entry forms on your site ,only the ones from last year ....will be there with at least 5 more shooters so let me know whe the entry forms will be up ...thanks

tom

The applications says "iron revo" and "stock revo" in 2 different places.
Are the revo divisions 'open' and 'stock' or 'optic' and 'iron'?

The applications says "iron revo" and "stock revo" in 2 different places.
Are the revo divisions 'open' and 'stock' or 'optic' and 'iron'?

Iron and stock are the same. Open and optic are also the same.
I didn't see that. Thanks for the input.

Sent e mail but do we need to pre register or will walk ins be accepted?

Gary

Gary,
You need not pre register but it would help with the squadding and the payouts if we knew who was coming and what classes they plan on competing in. Just send me an email, [email protected], to let me know please. Cash the day of will make it easier to pay out the same day when the match has ended. Any questions please feel free to email or call.
Thanks!

Jim

Last edited:
As of today there are no more open slots for the Mini Walls of Steel. We have six full squads with 54 shooters shooting 73 guns.

When this match is over we will post the entry forms for the Walls of Steel match in August at www.wallsofsteel.com.

Kimber45

Back
Top Bottom