• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mini wall of steel

THE MORNING SLOTS ARE FULL FOR THIS MATCH!

WE STILL HAVE ROOM IN THE 2PM SLOTS.

GET YOUR FORMS IN ASAP PLEASE.

JIM

Great match! The rain stopped and the sun came out in the afternoon session. The soup was a great way to warm up at lunch. Thanks again to the whole crew, see you next year!

Another great match by the Wallum Lake R&G crew.

Thanks guys.

Video posted here. [video]http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqqoB0hoySl2DbBwMZP_JrqqxtlIuepgS[/video]

Last edited:
For my first wall of steel event my friends and I were blown away at how nice and great everyone was. We look forward to many more wall of steel events.

Great job to Jim and the crew to make this happen. The rain didn't dampen the spirits of the day . The sun came out a tried to dry my tears from shooting poorly but that won't stop me from coming next year. A lot of fun had by many and that's even without shooting.I know it was a lot of work but it doesn't go unappreciated . I have one more year to come up with some more excuses, so until next year
Thank you

Nice, I finished 2nd in stock auto. My best placement to date at Walls of Steel.
9th in open auto - still a newbie there.

thanks Jim and crew for another good match.

Thanks to Jim and the whole crew for another great event, I'd name everyone but
I have enough trouble remembering my own name let alone all the others.
(what's that guys name again Jim [thinking][wink])

Looking forward to next year already, thanks again.
DaveP

Back
Top Bottom