Mini Grand Opening Saturday 4/14

Hope this is ok to post here, since its just to inform everyone we are doing a mini grand opening at our shop. We built a new gun room and finally have enough product to call it a gun shop... I think, lolol.. We have ammo, some basics and some cool firearms.

So anyone down the Cape or wherever wants to stop by, we will be in 10-2 or longer if lots of people show.

Thanks, hope to see some new faces soon.

Dan

Congrats on the new gun room and business venture! I'm so excited to see you opening a new shop on the cape, we've needed one for 30+ years lol. I have to go up to Bass River Rod&Gun to help work on the outdoor range tomorrow (sat) but I will try to swing by on my way home. I will spread the word about your shop up there and I will be by to support ya in the new shop throughout the year. I like your comment "I just don't want to have that same crap that seems to sit on the shelves of all the older gun shops for years" The cape gun shops have always been that way and things do get stale in there. Plus your game plan of stocking "the best selling handguns, rifles, HD Shotguns, ammo, and accessories" is whats going to separate you from the "others" on cape.

Thanks.. I am a member at BRRG also.

I know its tough to not sit on lots of stuff that doesn't sell. I have lots of those parts etc. from the other part of our business, and from years of that, am not going to allow it in this new venture...hopefully. I don't know everything about everything, which I think actually may help. I want to have an open mind on what people really want/need. As well as to learn from customers about products as much as I want to help with selling what they want at a good price without making anyone feel uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom