Mini 14 40 round magazine

Anyway to identify them as preban?. I bought the rifle and it came with numerous magazines. Also who has the burden of proof if this ever became a legal issue in mass?

Just identify them as compliant
In a day where people can legally marry trees and a 5 year old boy has the legal right to join Girl Scouts and identify as a girl, my magazine has the right to identify as preban standard capacity non binary non military. Don’t you dare stereotype my rifle, calling it an assault rifle just because it’s black! Racist.

Check to see if it has a manufacturing date stamped on the inside.

If not, and the design hasn't changed since the ban, and the company isn't new since the ban, chances are its not your problem.

In a day where people can legally marry trees and a 5 year old boy has the legal right to join Girl Scouts and identify as a girl, my magazine has the right to identify as preban standard capacity non binary non military. Don’t you dare stereotype my rifle, calling it an assault rifle just because it’s black! Racist.
Exactly

Are they stamped at all. Blue steel or chrome if they aren't factory magazines which they aren't cause Ruger didn't make 40 rounders. You are going to have to play with them clean up bodys so they fit and lock in mag well clean up and polish followers so the slide up and down and feed properly tune mag feed lips. I have had some of the USA pre bans which all needed some sort of tuning to get the to cycle properly. You can do a lot of this by loading mags and cycling to see what issues you may have. Might want to use snap caps to see.

Back
Top Bottom