Mine Mine Mine

They're all mine. I finally got up the courage to handle my guns today. I can't lock the slides open because my hand just doesn't have the strength yet. I miss them so much! [crying] [crying] [crying]

The kids:

jensguns001.jpg

The red-headed step child: (Though I added what 100 rounds through my Ruger Mk III looks like for ambiance)

jensguns.jpg

(ETA- Forgot to list what they are: From top: Romanian SKS, Ruger 10/22. From left to right: Glock 17, CZ-75b, Sig P230, S&W 686P)

Last edited:
I've got a 10/22 just like that. I like it a lot except I hate loading that circular magazine.

SR you have impeccable taste in pistols. That Ruger Mk III is very cool. (I happen to have the same one with a red dot.) Ever think of swapping out the plastic grips for wood, rubber, or something else a bit warmer and more comfortable?

Chris

ChristosX said:
SR you have impeccable taste in pistols. That Ruger Mk III is very cool. (I happen to have the same one with a red dot.) Ever think of swapping out the plastic grips for wood, rubber, or something else a bit warmer and more comfortable?

Chris
[wink] Thanks. Though I don't think I'll change the grips. They're actually perfect just the way they are.

I just wish I had more guns. We have more guns in the house but those are just the ones that are MINE. MINE MINE MINE. Just like Daffy. MINE!

DevilMan said:
How do you like the CZ? Been leaning towards getting one for a while now and just wondered what your opinion was
I have one, too, DM and I like it. It fits comfortably in the hand, it's pretty accurate, and cheap to feed with 9mm so cheap.

OTOH... after only 3-400 rounds without cleaning it, I started having FTE's. [sad] I scrubbed it out good and I'll see if it was the WWB that I was using last time or if it's the gun.

Anyone know where I can get pre-ban hi-cap mags for this puppy?

I've got a CZ75B in .40 and love it. I've put close to 1000 rounds of Wolf and cheap reloads through it since I cleaned it after the initial break-in, with no FTF's or FTE's. The only other semi I've got that fits my hand nearly as well is my old Browning Hi-Power. Only downside is that there aren't any pre-ban .40 mags, AFAIK.

Ken

DevilMan said:
How do you like the CZ? Been leaning towards getting one for a while now and just wondered what your opinion was
I think the CZ is great. I feel recoil much less than with the Glock though they're both 9mm. Plus the grip is perfect. I would definitely recommend it!

dwarven1 said:
It's nowhere near as ugly as a Tupperware gun, too. [jihad]
I agree. I think Glocks are ugly. But they're cheap, easy to use, disassembly and maintenance is a snap and they're reliable. But I'll take a CZ over a Glock any day. [wink]

I had an EAA witness compact in .45 which is the same basic gun as a CZ75. I loved it, I just couldn't get my short lil stubby fingers around the trigger[sad] I'd recommend any CZ75 design.

Are the ones with the cable locks on them under arrest?

Yes they were very, very bad. [laugh]

I couldn't get the locks off because my hands still weren't working well enough. Sad, but true. Though I leave them on at home because I need them for transportation. Easier to leave them on all the time instead of getting caught being forgetful... [thinking]

I meant the CZ. I too would like one but in SA model if possible.

I scored one in the marriage deal. I promised I'd cook and clean and he promised he'd give me unlimited access to his guns. Eventually the CZ that he brought with him from Arizona migrated to my gun box... permanently...

OK! FINE! I ADMIT IT! I STOLE IT FROM MY HUSBAND! I'M A THIEF! A DIRTY THIEF!

there... I feel better [laugh]

But he's still not getting the gun back. [wink]

I scored one in the marriage deal. I promised I'd cook and clean and he promised he'd give me unlimited access to his guns. Eventually the CZ that he brought with him from Arizona migrated to my gun box... permanently...

OK! FINE! I ADMIT IT! I STOLE IT FROM MY HUSBAND! I'M A THIEF! A DIRTY THIEF!

there... I feel better [laugh]

But he's still not getting the gun back. [wink]

ARRRGGHH!! [crying ] Females are just too cunning of creatures!!![smile] [smile]

Yes they were very, very bad. [laugh]

I couldn't get the locks off because my hands still weren't working well enough. Sad, but true. Though I leave them on at home because I need them for transportation. Easier to leave them on all the time instead of getting caught being forgetful... [thinking]

Jen, just so that you'll know . . .

- Trigger or action locks do NOT count for transportation, only for "storage".

- Transportation of long guns requires a case (locked case for hi-cap long guns or ANY handgun).

It's terribly confusing, but what can you expect from mental midgets in the State House!! [rolleyes]

Jen, just so that you'll know . . .

- Trigger or action locks do NOT count for transportation, only for "storage".

- Transportation of long guns requires a case (locked case for hi-cap long guns or ANY handgun).

It's terribly confusing, but what can you expect from mental midgets in the State House!! [rolleyes]

thanks Len, I've got it. I keep them in the trunk. Locked, trigger locked, in chains, with a combination and a key and several layers of duct tape, teflon and styrofoam. You know, just to be safe... [wink]

Back
Top Bottom