• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Milwaukee to dump over 2000 Sig P320s stating safety reasons

Bad guys have tooled up much more since the 70s. You got middle school kids walking around with automatic converted Glocks with 33 round sticks, lots of AK pistols and other AR pistols and SBRs gangstas love these days. Cops need their delta force full armament these days and a six shooter with 38s just won't scare the bad guys anymore.
I don't think the bad guys are scared period. Also you're delusional if you think those guys are running that s*** because of cops.... they're running it because of the other thugs they deal with.....

Last month, the union filed a lawsuit against Sig after a cop was shot with a P320 that was in another cop's holster, supposedly while the second cop was searching a damaged vehicle.

I have no idea if there's a design flaw or not, but I am having trouble visualizing the positioning of the two cops.

Quoting from the article:

Civil forfeiture rant aside, those numbers don't add up.

Guns, holsters, mags, spares and.... training... plus requals, doesn't take long to rack up a big bill. Plus glock aint giving guns away anymore like they used to.

Guns, holsters, mags, spares and.... training... plus requals, doesn't take long to rack up a big bill. Plus glock aint giving guns away anymore like they used to.
I think he's saying 450k divided by 2k is only 225. Either Glock is giving them away, or there's another source of money we're missing.

I think he's saying 450k divided by 2k is only 225. Either Glock is giving them away, or there's another source of money we're missing.

Probably subsidized via other means (Armorer contract? P320 sales?). But I'm sure Glock was eager to get in the headline as the replacement for Sig as well, particularly for the lineage that beat them on the army contract. That type of PR is probably worth more to them than 2,000 pistols of standard profit margin.

I don't think the bad guys are scared period. Also you're delusional if you think those guys are running that s*** because of cops.... they're running it because of the other thugs they deal with.....
It's the Wild West in our cities with large Black populations of young criminals. Every day on FOX we watch shootouts in NYC, Chicago, etc. with Black Youts firing multiple rds at each other in urban settings. Since they have no fear of law enforcement and incarceration, they war among themselves for control of the streets/neighborhoods. The country can blame leftist Pols who gin up the racist narrative and encourage the gang bangers to ignore/resist Cops authority.

Those of you that still apendix carry a 320 may want to rethink your blind support for Sig's first ever striker fired production that was rushed to win a military contract...unless no-dick-danger is your middle name.

Those of you that still apendix carry a 320 may want to rethink your blind support for Sig's first ever striker fired production that was rushed to win a military contract...unless no-dick-danger is your middle name.
or read recent stuff about 365xl trigger issues. it is just sig. it ain`t glock yet. not if glock would be a 100% guaranteed problem free design, but, a sig is a sig.

or read recent stuff about 365xl trigger issues. it is just sig. it ain`t glock yet. not if glock would be a 100% guaranteed problem free design, but, a sig is a sig.
Damn. It's scary how sig puts profit before it's customers safety. Kind of like the "voluntary" upgrade w/ the 320...

Any idea if the regular p365 is safe? (Own one. Own a 320 as well...)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljx9DpEMego

Damn. It's scary how sig puts profit before it's customers safety. Kind of like the "voluntary" upgrade w/ the 320...

That is a feature. When you shoot at people you grab your junk, raise your gun sideways and "throw" bullets at people. The shaking is part of the operation.

What that tells me is that SIG knew only gangsters would buy the 365.

i have 365, so far if fired fine, but it is not my range gun, so it has may be a 100 rounds top through it. i will take it with me next time and will run more.
dry firing it at home i did not get anything like what he was showing, nor did i touch the fire group or pulled it out of the body completely, other than a 80% or so disassembly for cleaning.
i am surprised that XL has those issues, as some other poster from this forum also stated, so, go figure.

based on my gun, i can tell that the trigger in 365 has very little to no overtravel at all, and it may be the issue that this tolerance is affected on some guns as they get beaten up. who knows.
just one more thing to be aware of, i guess. it sucks, of course.

and i can tell, when i looked inside of 365 for a first time, at trigger group - my initial feel was - this thing is too complex in there for its own good, too many parts. but, whatever. so far mine works.

Last edited:
i have 365, so far if fired fine, but it is not my range gun, so it has may be a 100 rounds top through it. i will take it with me next time and will run more.
dry firing it at home i did not get anything like what he was showing, nor did i touch the fire group or pulled it out of the body completely, other than a 80% or so disassembly for cleaning.
i am surprised that XL has those issues, as some other poster from this forum also stated, so, go figure.

based on my gun, i can tell that the trigger in 365 has very little to no overtravel at all, and it may be the issue that this tolerance is affected on some guns as they get beaten up. who knows.
just one more thing to be aware of, i guess. it sucks, of course.

and i can tell, when i looked inside of 365 for a first time, at trigger group - my initial feel was - this thing is too complex in there for its own good, too many parts. but, whatever. so far mine works.
The 365 is fine. So many have been sold, if people were shooting their d*cks off you would have heard about it already.

Back
Top Bottom