Millions to be triggered at South Station

Endpoint?
arrows-shot-into-archery-target-bullseye.jpg

Lol. So, I'm taking it SentinalONE is not a bow manufacturer?

Nobody's getting triggered by archery. Archery is the potential alternative to firearms for all of things that the left tells itself 2A is all about.

I think a lot of dopes will think it’s an ad for that movie with the b!tch with the bow and arrow who kept flashing the Boy Scout sign.

That jumped right out at you too eh... You would think an ad featuring archery would at least feature someone with proper form and equipment.

Really? What historical precedence do you care to cite in relation to firearms and ads or movies?

I'll just 'cock' my semiautomatic over in the corner and wait for your response.

edit: I'm just happy now a days when it's a legit looking woman not an overtly gay man or woman.

Really? What historical precedence do you care to cite in relation to firearms and ads or movies?

I'll just 'cock' my semiautomatic over in the corner and wait for your response.

edit: I'm just happy now a days when it's a legit looking woman not an overtly gay man or woman.

Comparing boys in the hood to an ad like this is apples to oranges...

Because in an ad, where you're trying to advertise your company as an expert, and best in class, then your ad should match your motto - BE PRECISE!!!

That jumped right out at you too eh... You would think an ad featuring archery would at least feature someone with proper form and equipment.
Key grip with no clue. The kids I had in JOAD are much better at it than she is but kids don't sell product.

Whisker-Biscuit.
Right, I didn't notice it before, and I've been out of the archery game for a long time- does that peep sight on the bow string allow for an anchor point change? Peep sight can be seen around the bridge of the nose.
Oh, I wasn't talking about the bow...

Back
Top Bottom