Millions of Gun Owners May Become Criminals On July 1(Cali again)

In other news, I predict more Californians will take up boating at record breaking levels this summer.
So much boating.

California, the one reason I wish global warming was real.
That wont solve the problem, think rats on a sinking ship.

i can see it now...even with the jobs/food of CA lost, we'll have to keep all the illegals as "refugees".

Approx 20% of Californians own guns. That's over 7 million. Most will certainly not comply. Many will leave for Arizona, Texas, or other states that are not only 2A havens but are also less hostile to earners. I know a few who see the gun law nonsense as a last straw and are making firm plans to relocate. We're talking aerospace engineers, petroleum engineers, corporate managers, and even lawyers. Right or wrong, those folks aren't going to stay and fight. They will pack up their wealth and skills sets, then head to greener pastures.

My family left around 1980. We had some great years when Reagan was governor, but those days are gone. I watched the the boom and bust cycle, and the continuation of California's downward economic spiral. We used to walk around the outskirts of my town with guns whenever we would go hunting or plinking. Now such liberty has almost completely evaporated. It's a shame that the inmates have flourished and now run the asylum.

Currently, California is one of if not the biggest contributing state to the federal budget. That nut job Brown and all his supporters will spend California into dependency. When that revenue goes down the toilet, it will create great hardship for the national budget. Case in point: That Oroville catastrophe. There was money earmarked for maintenance and repair of the dam. Brown re-appropriated the funds to bolster social programs. Hey, why let a town or two and a couple hundred cadavers get in the way of pandering- I mean the needs of the masses? Especially in a RED county.

Over the last several decades, California has shifted back and forth between D and R majorities. For the foreseeable future, I expect the R's to vacate. Perhaps that was the progressive end game, but who will be paying to keep the lights on? The Illinois financial crisis will be a footnote when compared to the epic implosion that will occur in California.

When I ended up in Tennessee, I was surprised how many Cali ex-pats were there. However, it's not just individuals that are vacating. I was not surprised that Nissan moved their North American HQ from Cali to the Volunteer State. There are others, and more will follow.

Which State is going to be the one that indicts an otherwise law abiding gun owner on one of these bullshit ex post facto property ownership laws?

I not think 'they' care about compliance. This is the long game for them. In a generation or less, there will be far far fewer gun owners.
This.
Half - actually make that seventy-five percent - actually make that more like ninety percent - of my 20 year old daughter's friends, classmates, acquaintances, coworkers etc etc in her age group have never even SEEN (never mind handled or fired) a real firearm... And most of the guys I know in work, or in life for that matter,

This line below clearly shows just how f'ing stiupid these libtards are..

“There’s just a lot of data that shows that large-capacity magazines are particularly attractive to mass shooters and to individuals committing crimes against law enforcement,”

I wish I could ask him what he thinks about a mass shooter, who already made the decision to kill as many innocent citizens as he can as fast as he can, will do when he walks up to the mall entrance.. "Will he stop and say .. oh darn.. I can't kill anyone.. I have 3 30 round magazines.. that is against the law.. and go to the nearest police station and turn them in?.. Is that really what he thinks..

These mentally unstable people/terrorists will not blink an eye at any law period.. why? becuase they are not law abiding people.. they are muderers ffs..

This.
Half - actually make that seventy-five percent - actually make that more like ninety percent - of my 20 year old daughter's friends, classmates, acquaintances, coworkers etc etc in her age group have never even SEEN (never mind handled or fired) a real firearm... And most of the guys I know in work, or in life for that matter,

You should.work.on that.

This.

I was one of those 'look at the icky gun' people for years and years and now look at me. Slinging an AR and calling it a good day at the range. People opinions on things can and do change with time.

Go home California, you're drunk.

maxresdefault.jpg

on June 1st we sold our house and made it thru the invisible barbed wire from Mass to

NH and from here to the south. its nice to stay and fight, but when your badly outnumbered

with creepocrats your not gonna win.

JimB

The stay and fight crowd need to get real. Nothing is going to change. Stop fooling yourselves.

Trump has done nothing to roll back the gun control shit at the federal level. Eventually there will be a libtard president and a libtard majority in the house and senate. That will probably be the end of it.

"Some gun shops also are offering to permanently modify magazines to make them legal."

Now we know how the dog feels when he goes to the vet to get "modified".

The stay and fight crowd need to get real. Nothing is going to change. Stop fooling yourselves.

A freedom minded friend of mine keeps talking about moving out to CA someday to fight the good fight. Personally I think he's nuts for considering it. Even with a pretty size-able gun owning population out there they can't seem to stem the tide of a continued onslaught of retarded legislation.

Does this mean there is going to be a huge fire sale of these high capacity clips?

There have been at least some people doing just that. I saw a few on arfcom from NY trying to sell boxes and boxes of pre ban ar mags just to get something out of them. The CA people probably won't since they had to have owned them prior to 2000 anyway, so there are a lot less in circulation.

Back
Top Bottom