• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Millett DMS-2 Question

Does anyone have experience with the Millett Tactical BK81624 Designated Marksman DMS-2 1-6x 24mm Illuminated BCR-1 Reticle Riflescope, Matte Black? I have had one for about a year on my 18" MSR. I typically shoot 100 yds with it, occasionally out to 300.

It is illuminated but for some reason when I am at 6x and looking out at 100 yds the red illumination goes away. when i look at something close up the illumination comes back. i've changed the batteries several times with no change. I'm thinking I need to call the manufacturer but wanted to check that I wasn't missing something.

Other than this I love the scope.

Does anyone have experience with the Millett Tactical BK81624 Designated Marksman DMS-2 1-6x 24mm Illuminated BCR-1 Reticle Riflescope, Matte Black? I have had one for about a year on my 18" MSR. I typically shoot 100 yds with it, occasionally out to 300.

It is illuminated but for some reason when I am at 6x and looking out at 100 yds the red illumination goes away. when i look at something close up the illumination comes back. i've changed the batteries several times with no change. I'm thinking I need to call the manufacturer but wanted to check that I wasn't missing something.

Other than this I love the scope.

If you have brightness setting, try higher brightness. My Burris scope does the same thing on low brightness...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom