Military History Expo

"America's Sweethearts", a swing-style female vocal trio, performing nostalgic songs from the 1940's, is coming to Athol for mid-afternoon performance on Sunday April 2 at 2:00 p.m.!!

In the style of the Andrews Sisters, their 3-part harmonies will have you singing along as you take a "Sentimental Journey" aboard the "Chattanooga Choo Choo". Throughout the show they also perform a number of patriotic tunes including an Armed Forces Tribute.

These are the same lovely ladies who performed in Athol in 2015 as the Manhattan Dolls. The show was a near sell-out and was enjoyed by all ages! Bring your Mom, Dad, Aunts and Uncles for a trip down memory lane!

americassweethearts.jpg

I can't wait!

However, I do want to express some slight irritation that it is on the same weekend as the RI National Guard Open House and Airshow.
Lol, yea I noticed that too... oh well this should be more interesting anyway (more up close and personal)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sorry but you missed a great time. Had veitnam, ww2, ww1, civil war, and even some guys doing the 1500's. Just 51 more weeks until the next one :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

46E6B5FD-5DDE-4EE9-957F-5FD621873E97.jpeg 2019 Military History Expo is coming up May 17, 18, & 19.
We will have vendors, vehicle rides, demos, battle reenactments. And back again this year is ‘Whiskey 7” a C47 Skytrain that took part in the D Day invasion.
For tickets and information
Visit
History-expo.com

This is a good event. It's grown quite a bit since that 1st flamethrower event. (too bad they still don't do the flamethrower demo) If you're into any military history and period displays, this is one to see. Don't forget, this is also the 75th anniversary of D Day. I'm hoping to get my 91 year old mother out to see this.

Greg

Looks like the weather might cooperate for this weekend. If so, I may be pushing around my 91 year old mother in the wheelchair. Trying to get her to go since she is from the WW2 era.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom