.mil FUDDs

Yes, they exist in Middle America, they are veterans and they are familiar with A-ahhs.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blindfolded-senate-kander-nra-ar15-ad-video-162414062.html

[FONT=&amp]Jason Kander, a former U.S. Army captain who is challenging Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt for his Senate seat, is seen in an empty warehouse casually assembling an AR-15 rifle on a desk while discussing his military experience and support for both Second Amendment rights and background checks.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Sen. Blunt has been attacking me on guns,” Kander says in the 30-second spot that was posted online Thursday. “Well, in the Army, I learned how to use and respect my rifle. In Afghanistan I volunteered to be an extra gun in a convoy of unarmed SUVs.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“I also believe in background checks,” Kander continues, “so that terrorists can’t get their hands on one of these.”[/FONT]

If he really believes background checks will keep terrorists from getting guns he really is too dumb to be in public office. Unfortunately him and his ilk are the ones that seem to be the majority of public servants.

We have our very own Benedict Arnold in MA - Seth Moulton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a total piece of shit, and I would not be surprised if he advised Healey behind the scenes demonstrating to her that the cosmetic features did nothing to hamper functionality.

He's a total piece of shit, and I would not be surprised if he advised Healey behind the scenes demonstrating to her that the cosmetic features did nothing to hamper functionality.

I don't doubt moulton is a douchebag but I don't understand this sentiment where everyone thinks the AG didnt know any better; even when AWBs were originally designed the intent was never about what was effective; it was about deterring people from owning guns.

Whaatt!?? We don't have background checks? WTF have I been filling out all these years?

If I could have bought guns without background checks I wouldn't be on Healey's list as a multiple count felon now.

I guess I've been doing it all wrong.

If he really believes background checks will keep terrorists from getting guns he really is too dumb to be in public office. Unfortunately him and his ilk are the ones that seem to be the majority of public servants.

This is exactly why the founders thought that the amount of "public servants" should be kept to a bare minimum.

I don't know why so many "conservatives" can't get that thru their thick heads.

Yes, limited govt. Unfortunately limited govt. has gone the way of the dodo bird. Too many greedy & needy people assisted by too many bleeding hearts.

This is exactly why the founders thought that the amount of "public servants" should be kept to a bare minimum.

I don't know why so many "conservatives" can't get that thru their thick heads.

Yes, limited govt. Unfortunately limited govt. has gone the way of the dodo bird. Too many greedy & needy people assisted by too many bleeding hearts.

I don't see a whole lot of "conservatives" who even acknowledge any more that we should have limited government.

One of the things I see going on in the "alt-right" now - is sort of a debate on what the hell it all stands for. Since the Republican right seems to have completely destroyed itself and blown it's whole cuck paradigm apart - what we seem to have right now is a lot of free floating power that is looking for a way to go.

Personally - I think a lot of these people are VERY late to the party. I keep seeing comments in some of the alt-right sites from people saying shit like : "I used to love Glenn Beck", " I thought wars overseas were a great idea" " I think we should spend more money on the military" - etc.

There seems to be a lot of people who have woken up. But there's still a LONG way to go before we get some sort of critical mass to turn this shit around.

Back
Top Bottom