Mike's Gun Shop?

I went to the store the other day. The store is very nice, well stocked, and Mike is a pleasure to talk to. Alot of estate guns for sale at great prices. Its a breath of "fresh air" from Zenks!!

Anybody know what the hours are? Can't seem to find them on the facebook page. I was right by there yesterday and thought about stopping in but didn't see any cars there.

The other businesses in the building, most notably the insurance agency, are closed on Saturday, hence the general absence of cars.

Pull into the parking lot, walk up to the outside door, and read the sign. The hours are posted. I don't recall exactly what they are, but I believe it's something like afternoons Thursday and Friday and then some midday Saturday hours.

The other businesses in the building, most notably the insurance agency, are closed on Saturday, hence the general absence of cars.

Pull into the parking lot, walk up to the outside door, and read the sign. The hours are posted. I don't recall exactly what they are, but I believe it's something like afternoons Thursday and Friday and then some midday Saturday hours.

Look on the facebook page for hours
Closed mondays etc.

I cant copy paste on my Ishit phone

Thu - Fri: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm

(508) 266-7200

Plummers Corner
Whittensville MA

Intersection of 122 and Church Street

Did he used to be in Lynn MA?

Was going through some old paperwork and happened to notice that a Marlin 1894 I purchased many years ago (20?) at the West Springfield Gun Show came from Mike's Gun Shop in Lynn. Curious if they are the same.

Did he used to be in Lynn MA?

Was going through some old paperwork and happened to notice that a Marlin 1894 I purchased many years ago (20?) at the West Springfield Gun Show came from Mike's Gun Shop in Lynn. Curious if they are the same.

No, that is Mike Nappi. He's a short heavy set guy, real nice guy and at all the gun shows.

Back
Top Bottom